Reviews for Chocolate Violins & Harmonious Eyes
BeautifulMadNoises chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
I urge you to continue, it's too interesting to only have seven chapters.

You have a way of detailing your characters and that's likable, OC'S are always the first step to creativity, well that's what I think at least, it shows more imagination than to pair up existing characters [that most of the time don't suit]
gyutiepie chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
I really like it, please do continue,Bakura is one of my fav characters
StarlightPoet chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Oh my goodness pease update soon!This story is just fantastic and you can't expect eager readers to wait foreverThis is just an amazing,fantastic,totally epic story!I absolutely LOVE it!So many Yu-Gi-Oh! fan fics about Ryou center around the other characters too,but this one focusses on him and Izzy...in more ways then one...

~StarlightPoet
Manderss.x.x chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
THIS IS LEGIT- AWESOME!

im seriously loving this fic.

It doesnt suck AT ALL. I seriously found myself sad that there wasnt another chapter to this magnificent fanfic, and im dearly hoping you continue with it!

If you ever need help or anything, im willing to listen!

Manderss.x.x
Catch Fireflies chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
OH MY GOD.

you are spectacular. beautiful. amazing!

i need more.

this story is my crack.

i love you.

kaythanksbye.
xxpinkblinkxx chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Cool! Please make the next chapter? It's really good so far! :)
Mlle Buckles chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
WAAAH, so cute! Must know what happens, please! Very good characters, very nice. . . situations you've set up there. Update soon, please!
Catch Fireflies chapter 6 . 5/13/2010
I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T TERRIBLE! I love it. :D I'm your biggest fan. I love you!
AzureKumori chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Ah! This is so VERY WELL WRITTEN. 8D I don't see how you think the latest chapter is bad! I'm usually an awfully picky reader, especially when it comes to fanfictions, but this one, my friend, is amazing. It's like I get really caught up in reading, and I can actually see it happening in my head. Wonderful! And I hope to read some more from you soon!
Catch Fireflies chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
You're doing amazingly! :D I love this so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
purplepenguin.jc chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
AH OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC IT IS AWESOME! Woot! Keep writing *smiles very enthusiastically*
Catch Fireflies chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
IT IS GLORIOUS. 3
Harlequin-Dust chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
It's been two years since you wrote a new chapter. That makes me sad. This is an awesome story and I want to read more!
Melya Liz chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
So my friend told me to check this fic out because I had just gone on a rampage about how there are no good RyouOc fic.

And I was not disappointed at all! I love the whole violin angel! It’s so different from anything I’ve ever read and I love that! And you even brought Miho into it! Don’t see her a lot. And I love the fact that even as you bash her you bash her because Izzy is jealous not because the author doesn’t like her (personally I hate her)

Very very well done! I really can’t wait for more!

Oh btw does Ryou have his Yami still?

-Liz
Desert.Moon chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Wow. I have to say, I really like this. A LOT. I tensed up when I saw that Izzy has a yami who was queen of thieves, but as I kept writing, it's very well-played. Izzy is a really realistic character-something refreshing after a lot of Mary Sues ;p-and her yami doesn't steal the spotlight. Even though Ryou never played the violin in canon, it WORKS here, and I like that. AND you kept him in-character, which I also like. A lot. ;p (This is the first really good RyouOC fic I've found not written by a friend, and it's made me very happy. :D :D :D) Also, the story itself is well-written, with few to no clerical errors (grammar, punctuation, etc.), another thrilling bonus for me. XD Yayz.

So thank you so much for an enjoyable read! I look forward to more. :D

Thanks,