Reviews for Points on a Compass
ObsessedwNarnia chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This was so beautiful! It was very well written and gave me a new perspective on the Pevensie's Narnian dedications. I loved the last chapter especially-it was amazing! Thank you for writing this!
Lady Aramis chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
This story was beautiful. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Quills and Inkwells chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Oh, I don't think you comprehend the beauty of this piece. You have captured the Pevensies' perfectly, dear. This work was so beautiful-I commend you on it. Fantastic writing!
Lady
MCH chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Fabulous. Love the bit about Susan.
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Death begets lifeā€¦ the cycle of destruction and restorationā€¦ Ah, you couldn't have said it better.

This fic, for me, is simply a masterpiece. You've painted a beautiful picture in every chapter for us of the life of each Pevensie child as kings and queens of their lands. Indeed, they ar truly the heart and soul of Narnia. It is clear here, that they complete it, just as it completes them. Who they are is because of Narnia. There is no denying that. Yes, I believe that that is the reason Aslan had given them those gifts of lands to love, to cherish, rule, protect and if the need comes, save. And surely, he knows what they can and cannot do and what they can and cannot have. So through their time in Narnia, he has shaped them into the persons they are truly meant to be.

Oh, and you did great adding the quote from The Last Battle at the end of the whole fic. I think it fits it all perfectly. I'll say this, to end this review which I decided to put in the very last chappie, so that it covers the entire story: I love this fic with all of my fanfic-reading being! Haha! God bless you, and keep up the amazing and awesome work!
Lanna-Nailo chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I absolutely love this story. You captured Narnia and the pevensies perfectly.
Espied7 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Beautiful.
SmartBlondes chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Wow. It brought me to tears.

Bless you.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Wow. It just got better and better with each chapter. I loved Lucy's chapter, was moved by Edmund's chapter, bit my lip at Susan's and thought it couldn't get better than Peter racing for news of Narnia and the North. But best of all was the last chapter, from all the *other* viewpoints. The details really showed thought-Digory not knowing quite what Narnian finery looks like or how the land appeared in it's golden age, Peter looking askance at Father Time, Eustace watching Edmund and both of them seeing their fears, Polly weeping for Susan, Lucy remembering that at the end of the Eastern Sea lies Aslan's country. And it got better and better. I loved the idea of England being beyond the end of the world, but the best line of *all* was the marshwiggle one. You have left me forever wondering how a marshwiggle comports himself in Paradise. I honestly have no clue.

Thank you for an amazing story.
The Mathletic Inferno chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. I can't even begin to express how deeply this touched me. Thank you.
Marauders12345 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This story is beautiful, well written and above all amazing. I love the way the Pevensies each ponder on their domains and the ending and the beggining of their life in Aslans country. I think you have done an excellent job, and you are truly an amazing writer! You have such a way of writing that it makes it all sound so real and true. I think C.S. Lewis would be proud that something as wonderful as this could have been written as a fanfiction of his stories! Thank you for writing this, I cant remember the last time I saw a story this good!
Rivergift chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Yes. Oh, yes. This is exactly my vision of each monarch, of further up and further in, except, of course, that my execution could never match yours... Wonderful!
Lady Asher chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
absolutely beautiful. thanks for sharing )
tele-tubby chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
this is truly an amazing piece ,I think I've never came cross a story with much depth and delicate details as much as this one. you are a fascinating writer ,very beautifully written .thank you a thousand times :D
CuriousInEverySense chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
"Redemption is forever." I honestly grinned as I read that line, because it captures the main point behind the story of Narnia in three words. Three beautiful, possibly life-changing words. I have added this story to my favorites - I enjoyed it very, very much! You've done very well in this story, bravo!