Reviews for Points on a Compass
JubileeKnight chapter 5 . 7/10
This brought me to tears. What a beautiful study of the four Pevensies and of Narnia itself!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
"Polly wept for the radiant southern sun. She wept, for its queen was not here to do so." That one was heartbreaking... but too true... but not for long, it seems! That dream, Susan's dream, is the key. Now she will come to realize that she had been banished from a copy of Narnia so that she may enter the real one. And boy, will that Real Narnia and everyone in it, especially the Great Lion who will no longer appear as a lion once you get to His country, be waiting for her return. The Gentle Queen's return to her radiant southern sun.

"Just as these woods were a brighter copy of their former so selves, so was he. Everything he had learned in Narnia seemed to point to the beautiful restoration of the great Western Woods. Death begets life—a life far more splendid than the one before it. Aslan's death, his own redemption, and finally these striking woods. All part of the cycle of destruction and restoration." You surely know how to sum up a character and his story, don't you? That one rang clearer than clear! Wow!

Hahaha! Indeed, what was at the end of the world in a world that never ended? Figures it would be Lucy who'd think up such a question! And how fitting, too, to end this indescribably beautiful piece in her point of you? She knows without a doubt that now, they were all waking up from their dream, a dream that ultimately led them here. Adventures that have now led her and all of the others to the True Aslan, the True Narnia.

Oh, no, no. Thank you, you, the writer, the author, the one responsible for this marvelous, magnificent fic, for writing this! God bless you, you who wrote up such a perfectly amazing and faithful Narnia fanfic! Book and movie combined so seamlessly into one, too. Awesome job with this wonderful fic!
ObsessedwNarnia chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This was so beautiful! It was very well written and gave me a new perspective on the Pevensie's Narnian dedications. I loved the last chapter especially-it was amazing! Thank you for writing this!
Lady Aramis chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
This story was beautiful. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Quills and Inkwells chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Oh, I don't think you comprehend the beauty of this piece. You have captured the Pevensies' perfectly, dear. This work was so beautiful-I commend you on it. Fantastic writing!
MCH chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Fabulous. Love the bit about Susan.
Misty Blue chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Death begets life… the cycle of destruction and restoration… Ah, you couldn't have said it better.

This fic, for me, is simply a masterpiece. You've painted a beautiful picture in every chapter for us of the life of each Pevensie child as kings and queens of their lands. Indeed, they ar truly the heart and soul of Narnia. It is clear here, that they complete it, just as it completes them. Who they are is because of Narnia. There is no denying that. Yes, I believe that that is the reason Aslan had given them those gifts of lands to love, to cherish, rule, protect and if the need comes, save. And surely, he knows what they can and cannot do and what they can and cannot have. So through their time in Narnia, he has shaped them into the persons they are truly meant to be.

Oh, and you did great adding the quote from The Last Battle at the end of the whole fic. I think it fits it all perfectly. I'll say this, to end this review which I decided to put in the very last chappie, so that it covers the entire story: I love this fic with all of my fanfic-reading being! Haha! God bless you, and keep up the amazing and awesome work!
Lanna-Nailo chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I absolutely love this story. You captured Narnia and the pevensies perfectly.
Espied7 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
SmartBlondes chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Wow. It brought me to tears.

Bless you.
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Wow. It just got better and better with each chapter. I loved Lucy's chapter, was moved by Edmund's chapter, bit my lip at Susan's and thought it couldn't get better than Peter racing for news of Narnia and the North. But best of all was the last chapter, from all the *other* viewpoints. The details really showed thought-Digory not knowing quite what Narnian finery looks like or how the land appeared in it's golden age, Peter looking askance at Father Time, Eustace watching Edmund and both of them seeing their fears, Polly weeping for Susan, Lucy remembering that at the end of the Eastern Sea lies Aslan's country. And it got better and better. I loved the idea of England being beyond the end of the world, but the best line of *all* was the marshwiggle one. You have left me forever wondering how a marshwiggle comports himself in Paradise. I honestly have no clue.

Thank you for an amazing story.
The Mathletic Inferno chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. I can't even begin to express how deeply this touched me. Thank you.
Marauders12345 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This story is beautiful, well written and above all amazing. I love the way the Pevensies each ponder on their domains and the ending and the beggining of their life in Aslans country. I think you have done an excellent job, and you are truly an amazing writer! You have such a way of writing that it makes it all sound so real and true. I think C.S. Lewis would be proud that something as wonderful as this could have been written as a fanfiction of his stories! Thank you for writing this, I cant remember the last time I saw a story this good!
Rivergift chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Yes. Oh, yes. This is exactly my vision of each monarch, of further up and further in, except, of course, that my execution could never match yours... Wonderful!
Lady Asher chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
absolutely beautiful. thanks for sharing )