Reviews for Fractured Moonlight
MidnightHalcyon chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Awesome.
bammi1 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
Just read all this tonight. Really interesting story. Can't wait for an update, and to see where Bobby fits in with all of this.
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I just signed into fanfiction so I could comment on the stories. They are so good. This one is shaping up to be one of the best. And I've read a lot. Please continue on the good road. Eternal Vampire
city77 chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Great story, love it!
superfelix chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Long and good.

Alex is alone, really alone. She couldn't talk to anyone. She has to pass the nights...this make me a bit sad, but this night she has a lot of fun.

William seems very nice. Looking handsome, knows the world, Britisch accent...mhm, but you say it. He is not Bobby...not Bobby kind, but sweet...

A Porsche for a kiss? I don't like Porsche but Alex love it. To show it Bobby or Lewis...nice idea. 'hell she should arrest herself fo this.'...wonderful line.

Vanessa seems dangerous (she knows a lot about Alex) and Alex feels jelouse because of the Bobby statement.

I like the little thinking of Bobby, no Goren, he is my best friend, he is my partner. You cannot feel like this...why not Alex, do it, everything will be good.

I am currious about the information William will get.

And I like that she kisses him, just a kiss and a short moment of closeness. We all need it. I like Williams food rule...never men!

The red eyes - human blood thing is interesting.

I hope so much that you give me a happy end. PLEASE
morgancorinthos84 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
so this story is weird but awesome. i never thought i could read supernatural stories, but this is so well written. poor eames though...walking around hungry as hell and then getting to eat like a bowl of blood. i think the addition of the william character is interesting...should be cool to see where this goes. cant wait to read next chapter.
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Wow.
Metisse chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Still intrigued. Hope Alex can either stop being a vampire or can make Bobby one. LOL Yeah, I'm a hopeless BA shipper. Can't bear to see them apart.
lalunafour chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
i kind of wish i knew how vanessa was going to finish that sentence about bobby... if it even means anything... hm

great chapter!
LeaveIt chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Great stuff - can't wait for the next update.
Oki the Wolf chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
AWSOME! I can't wait until the next update!
tooraf chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
Ahh, I wish i was a vamp. so cool. I really liked this one.

Ali:)
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
I love this story :)
star jelly chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
That was intense. I liked the line "when you get a period tell me how it feels, but until that day can we please leave my cycle alone?" That was funny, and exactly how most women feel towards men.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 8/2/2008