Reviews for A New Yet Similar Path
carloletsgo chapter 11 . 4/26
UPDATEEEEE!
Zabon95 chapter 10 . 4/6
I have not read this chapter yet but as a comment on how you said that it felt like people didn't want to read this fic anymore.
This is a top class fic, I've read 1000 fanfics, and this is one of the better ones! :D
agnar chapter 7 . 3/18
Well, the transfer thing was... kinda bullshit. I know the fic is long abandoned, but if you ever take it up again, fix this part, it fucks your whole fic up.

You declared Kyuubi had ONE TAIL left, and it was going into Naruto over a months time. Even if the entire fucking tail went at once, it wouldn't cause the kind of destruction you showed here. Naruto sure as fuck was never at 'bridge turning to dust' levels when he pulled out one tail.

Honestly I just think it was horribly overblown.

Also gotta say, I'm annoyed when things change from canon without explanation. Why did cheapskate Gato suddenly hire a dozen or so extra ninja? Because of Naruto? Doubtful, the guy already thought his 800 bandits/thugs would be enough to take on the canon ninja involved. Just don't see him hiring a shitload of extra missing nin because one of the genin *may* be tougher.

If Naruto had seriously wounded/killed Zabuza, then yeah I can see it.

Also the bit with Kushina, why did she decide to kill Gato and his men *this* time when last time she did nothing?
zero16132 chapter 11 . 3/1
Please update this story! It's so beautiful
Illuviar chapter 11 . 2/11
Great story! Any chance for an update after all those years?
miguce chapter 11 . 1/30
enjoyable read.. good time travel
Zeus501 chapter 7 . 1/17
ummmmmmmmmm...y havent u updated in like 3 years?
LisayaTomago chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Okay. I made it through the first few chapters based on the plot, but coming to the third, I can't bring myself to read anymore. This may be a bit harsh, but a few characters are out of character. For example, Hiruzen wouldn't believe Naruto quite that easily. And while I know Naruto is powerful, this is a complete overkill. Honestly, his older consciousness in his younger body would've already made him quite powerful. Reading a few other reviews, I agree that you give Naruto all his power-ups on a silver platter, no work required based on what happened with the Kyuubi. And to have him look like Minato? You wrote before that he would look somewhere in between his older and younger self yet when he actually does travel back in time, he looks like a carbon copy of Minato, who is older than he ever was, completely contradicting yourself.
To look at the merits, your vocabulary is good though your punctuation when it comes to speech marks is lacking. There should always be a ,/./!/?/- before the closing speech mark, and this makes it difficult to read. Like I said, the plot is driving it, though it could do with more complexity.
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to read any further. I feel it would leave me more angered than satisfied. I hope my feedback can help you improve (if you're even reading this).
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Where is the rest it's so good
Hey chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
It's a ducking narusaku fuck YOU
Hey chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Hey just started reading this read like 12 words and if this is a narusaku fanfiction I will brutally murder you
uzuuchi007 chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Nice
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 4/3/2014
got to the end of this chapter and realised...there isn't anymore. I got so caught up reading it didn't even notice we'd got to the lack of chappie part :p
I enjoyed reading this one or I wouldn't have kept at it however I do a have couple of dislikes about it:
1. Naruto became too much a 'jack of all trades'; it wasn't that he as too powerful it was more that he was the one who constantly seemed to be charge regardless of the situation...say when his sensei should have been in charge.
2. and on that note everyone deferred to him...it was unnatural. his reason for his change wasn't the best lie and it just seemed so odd that everyone was willing to defer to his knowledge on the subject (Kyuubi, his change etc) for no apparent reason.
Suffice to say you somehow managed to turn the main character into a type of Mary-Sue (or in this case Naruto-Sue)...always 1 step better each step of the way, his actions control everything, the other characters come across as sycophants as a result (I think the most character building we saw was when Naruto wasn't there to override everything or when Kakashi caught him after Kyuubi died)...also pretty sure Naruto wouldn't be able to use Sage mode as this body hasn't had the training yet and also he has no access or clones at Mt Myoboku (can't spell it sorry).
3. This Kushina extra...as theres virtually no backstory she seems like another Mary, so far her presence hasn't added anything of value to the story.

Aside from those 3 above, granted they're fairly major points, I did like your homemade jutsu, the Zabuza and Haku bits, Tsunami kissing him, the Kyuubi death and the fact everyone saw it/felt it, Gaara's turmoil and the fight with Orochi...and some others. Don't suppose you'll continue this huh?
meshack chris millan chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
you are awesome keep writting bitch
HurricaneShippu chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow, this is so dodgy... Kyuubi having jutsu, giving Naruto insane power ups listing them off like a grocery list, having a wisened Hokage who has been through three wars, fall for something like that without getting suspicious. I just can't read what you are going to do with Kakashi, it's too painful :/
I hope you learn some basic plot devices rather than just handing Naruto everything on a platter, for both our sakes.