Reviews for A New Yet Similar Path
awesome chap... never read a story where Shino of all people would have both a slight 'Sasuke moment' nor an 'Itachi moment' before... It was interesting even if entirely unintentional... or maybe it was intentional, just in such a way that it only seemed to be otherwise? Meh, whatever view was intended, I still enjoyed the chap... and was Naruto using the 'Suicide' Kage Bunshin, some other jutsu, explosive tags, traps of some sort, something entirely different, or a combination of any to all options previously stated when 'warning' [haahahahaaha(See: THREATENING/TOURTURING/ADVISING)Snicker] Tora? (halo turns into horns, holy light into fire and brimstone, angel choir into horrified screams and deep booming guttural hackles... hey don't judge me... IT'S TORA...! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'BURN IN HELL'?! OHHHhhh... -.-' WWWeeeeellll... up yours... Damn it stop crying! Now I feel bad... sigh... gotta go. Keep up the good work... It keeps people like me sane... or sane enough for society... Meh whatever.
Ja Ne
Kage-Kitsune-Kami (if you can't respond to this name, just reverse kage and kami, cause I KNOW it's one or the other, maybe I should sign in later to find out and write it down so I'll never need to type this part ever again)
The plot with travelling back in time is good, but the bullshit Naruto is saying is annoying.
1. A Hyuuga sailor? With ninja training? Seriously?
2. Narutos henges are solid, a Hyuuga can't see through it.
3. 'I ran around with a henge for 5 years without anyone noticing, even if you saw through it in 5 seconds'... yeah, right, ...
4. 'Found the Rasengan in the library... what? that is a lie? ok, then please buy the next lie: the kyuubi taught me, even if bjuus don't use jutsus'.
5. 'I got beaten up and the kyuubi gave me all his chakra! And his memories! Nothing to worry about!'
6. 'I failed 3 times because I wanted Kakashi as sensei, even if that wasn't a certain outcome. Even if all he ever taught me in months was tree walking, even if he wasted weeks of time because he is always late, even if he prefers to train Sasuke more than me... so you must believe me. Please ignore the fact that if Mizuki hadn't turned traitor, I would have failed altogether'

As you can see, in the first chapter are so many logic errors, it hurts to read.
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 6/1
Can you please update.

Can we get more sakura moments i luv sakura
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 5/31
Whts up with doubting sakuras love
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 5/24
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 5/24
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/28
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/27
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/27
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/27
Refraction of Light chapter 7 . 3/23
To be fair a lot of people in my country know MILF as the moro Islamic liberation front. Really like your story even though it seems to be discontinued. I hope you one day update this.
trynmailme chapter 11 . 3/2
Why...why...no more updates... Plz complete book one...
D chapter 11 . 2/21
Similar yet unique. Like the idea that Naruto is in himself now Karuma joined in mortal form. Like the deviations from the series so far. You've kept it interesting in changing some things but keeping others as is. Makes a good read hope it continues. However, seems like last update was in 2009 so its unlikely. Unfortunate but c'est la vie.
lokyyt chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
more please keep typing and please reply
bodes chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
will this ever be updated