Reviews for Midnight Rendezvous
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this fic! It's so great, plz update soon!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Such an awesome twisted story! I love love love love this!
xfoundmyselfinwonderlandx chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Loved the last few lines! This fic is truly amazing!
skye chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Very good work :) Please continue! I really really love this story :D I need to know what happens in the end lol!
x-nellie-lovett-x chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
Well, I just had to review on this chapter! What's that that's sneaked in there? ...I'll kill you first, you wait and see, you devil undercover... 3 Nice to see another Plague rat on fanfiction! :)
lovettodd chapter 11 . 11/12/2009
Damn girl,.

you need to update your stories more ! :P

Its killing me!

Just finished chapter 11.
lovettodd chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Wow, im going on to chapter 4..

and I gota say,

in all honesty. this is one of the best stories I have read yet on fanfiction.

I love it because it is really in charecter..

and its not clicaƩ. Like as you said.. all thoes stories where she gets preggo, married.. and all that..

like thats not realistic? But this, this is pure genious! I could only with my shit amature stories were half as amazing as yours XD.

Your a fantastic wrighter. My favorite on fanfiction :) ! Kep up everything.. because its going to get your really far in life.
cookie-monster101 chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
i like this story. :) oh,happy/sad. happy or sad...hm...i'm really not sure. surprise me. xD

i'm sure whatever the ending,it'll be really good. it is really good? sir,its too good! sorry,sorry.

keep the smut going too. haha,no,as much as i love the sex,

i also love the emotions that seem to be running through the both of them. excellant. :D

xo
TrixieFirecracker chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
I enjoyed this chapter SO much. I especially liked how you wrote the relationship between Nellie and Johanna. Clearly, Nellie is the mother and Lucy is more like Johanna' aunt. You can see how Nellie's personality has imprinted on Johanna and Lucy's hasn't. It'll be interesting to see how Sweeney comes to that conclusion as well.

I also loved Nellie's reaction to learning that Benjamin wanted to be called Sweeney Todd now. Usually stories have Nellie bringing out the darkness in Benjamin, but in this I can see Benjamin bringing out Nellie's dark side.

I can't wait to read what happens with Nellie is alone with Sweeney. The years have no doubt changed Nellie and Sweeney shall find out how. LOL.
primadonagirl999 chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
So... Toby is going to do right?
primadonagirl999 chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
LOL Man are they BAD TO THE BONE!
primadonagirl999 chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
HAHA! this is funny.. in a way... dont know how it is though.. *shrugs*
329329 chapter 11 . 1/6/2009
plz update soon this is a beautiful story...
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Sad... I like to cry.

I am officially back now! Got an A on my bio final and I'm not risking dismemberment every time I go on the computer!
Todd666 chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
Great chapter, love! I hope that Sweeney doesn't kill Toby. Update soon!