Reviews for A Basket of Apples
cantabilesonata chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Hey :D i know! its been a long long time! i wasn't aware that there's a new chapter (and the final one) for this story. Anyway, great chapter though it just came across your mind.

It doesn't really matter if he's a heartless demon or a perfect student. Kurama is Kurama :)
YusukiShredder chapter 5 . 12/5/2008
O! I really like this chappie! WHy? Erm... I don't know. Why does one enjoy seeing and breathing? Writing, even? There I go being all poetic ~, Anyhow, wonderful chapter! I like how its from Kurama's point of View. BTW, did you get the chapter I sent you, Autumn? Of JoS? You haven't told me.

-laughs- Well of course you can't tell me! -laugh again- I haven't had internet! ANyway, I'm in the library again. -looks up at the gay-talking old man at desk with suspicion-

Anyway, great chapter Autumn :D !
cantabilesonata chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
What's up! Finally, new chapter! Make-up huh?

Well, i remember when i first wear make up for my first date. i've tried so hard to make my eyes look like Tyra Banks but it ended up looking like raccoon, which is not good and my date...he wasn't so happy about it. okay, off the topic again.

Great job for this one! I can totally relate on Akiko's feeling of uncomfortable with her make up on because thats how i feel when i first had my make up on, it was a total crap.

And i have a feeling that Kurama appreciates natural beauty. I don't know why...I just think so. Don't you think so?
YusukiShredder chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
O.O POOR AKIKO! *emi runs and glomps her* I understand what you were going for here. I deffinatly know how she feels -_- Except, no one ever notices when I wear make up. *sigh* I feel likes its just futile to wear it...

...WELL, enough depression for one review, eh? ;D This was really good! I like it alot (even though its a little sad) BTW, when will we post the first chapter of Jumbles of String? My little sis wants to read it '

I'm SO sorry I didn't revioew earlier 0.0 I haven't been a able to check my mail for a while so... ' sorries! *laugh nervously*
moonray9 chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
Nice job!
cantabilesonata chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Wow...red huh...one of my favorite color. And yeah, when i saw red thingy, somehow the picture of Kurama is floating inside my thoughts. And to me, red associates with passion...(O.o) okay, that came to me when i read this.

Aww...that was nice and cute (for some odd reason) though i have no idea who "she" is.

Who is "she" anyway? Could it be...
YusukiShredder chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
lol XD I like that. It was cute, and vague. YAY FOR VAGUE-NESS! :D

I imagined 'she' being Akiko Call me annoying, but its my favorite paring with Kurama, then its Shizuru/Kurama :)
cantabilesonata chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Ho gee! From now on, it seems like i can only online (for fun purpose) twice a week! Haha! I'm in Korea right now for exchange students programme. My life is pretty hectic! And yes, epitome is an awesome word as compendium as it sounds. Whoopsie...got off the topic.

I liked this one! Very poetic, which is awesome. it seems to have a deep meaning behind it which i couldn't decipher.

And, why did you asked me about beta reader?
YusukiShredder chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
How cool! Its the friendship/situation/bonds of Hiei and Kurama! Nicely done, and may I say, very poetic.

Very nice drabble. I think you should make a drabble about Akiko and Kurama *eyebrow wiggle* I'll even let you say that I forced you to do it XD

*throws sweet snow at you* Lol, here yah go!
cantabilesonata chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Ni hao? I'm back from Shanghai! XD fortune cookies to you!

Seems like you haven't update this story for a while when i noted the date you published this story. Why? What happen? is it because of writer's block?

Very nicely written for this one, i simply enjoyed monologue type of story
YusukiShredder chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
How sad. I've thought about that stuff before, how Botan must feel. Its sad really, but I kinda know hwo she feels... about the mask thing, not the ferrying your sould thing '

Anyhow, that's a pretty good title. I like the idea of the apples and stuff, so cool Really awesome job there Autumn! And I know hwo you feel about summer, but I think I'm beginning to break out of it

BTW, have you finished/done some more on chapter 3 of our thing that has still yet to be named? If so,. PLEASE send it to me It would make me very happy! XD

*ties sweet snow to a random ugly duck and throws duck to you* There yah go! Sweet snow for your awesome drabbles :3