Reviews for Chased the Dream
Lightningbolt chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Nice job,nice story
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Kinda dark; I liked that. Definitely original. I think the rating could have been T though as there was little to no swearing, no gore, and only kissing in the romantic scenes. I guess there's less penalty in rating a little high versus a little low though.

Thanks for writing; I think the couple's love came across very clearly.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
That's some twist. I like the tender moments there with the recovery. I figure that the lady is tethered to a hospital bed in a locked room or something. The clocktower conversation was amusing.
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Is it bad that I want Dinah to be captured? I'm just curious to see what LL wants.
ScOut4It chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
I'd like to know the lizard lady's name, since it was apparently on the card with her number.

I'm guessing that you'll have this story earn it's M rating once Dinah is 18? I can see your caution. If it was the U.K. apparently it is 17. The first time though is a pretty amazing opportunity for strong emotions.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Curiouser and curiouser. I wasn't expecting to be in Reece's head, but to understand his probable betrayal, then I understand it is likely necessary. I did enjoy the reappearance of the lizard lady. I wonder what she has in mind...
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
I bet Reece is wishing that he had no visitors right about now.

Good point here:

/Hopefully one day she'll understand that we can't save everyone all the time. We both may be superheroes but we're not God. Hopefully, one day I'll understand that too. We can actually work on it together./

I like how the two women both easily realized that they were a couple and only needed a little conversational nudge to make it official.

I wonder what lizard lady has up her sleeve..? I like her eyes.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I think the lizard lady is sweet on Dinah. Lucky Dinah to have such powerful women in her life ;)
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Cool, sometimes a good old fashioned gun is a refreshing addition to a superhero tale.

This part *head shake* :) Hilarious:

/No. She was actually hanging onto my hand. I don't think she'd have let go if a thousand talking chimpanzees came up to her and started interviewing her./

Dinah's withdrawing emotionally, was interesting. I like it. And I'm also glad she doesn't owe Reece any thanks there.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Dinah's voice here is pretty fun. I like that you're showing her still somewhat insecure but also coming into her own.

I also like it when a character is somewhat clueless about their own feelings, to a point.

I seem to happen upon stories of yours that I haven't read fairly often, and still to recognize that I've read some of yours before. I must be savoring your stories slowly for I am surprised that I haven't already read this one.

Lucky me!
Sora Skies chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Love the story. Helena and dinah are so good together.
minako366 chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
They make suck a cute couple
elu8 chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
just wanted to say thank you for the fabulous story..i noticed you haven't gotten nearly as many reviews as you deserved, and felt the need to try and rectify that _ seriously, i don't normally like the fanfics of this pairing, but you did a damn awesome job.
Rain Addict CM chapter 12 . 10/16/2008
that was so sweet!_ this chapter made me laugh a bit with Dinah's remark to the body taking over comment... *giggles and blushes madly* so hot! and sweet! loved the story and i really really hope you write another story for this couple!

~Rain Addict_CM
Buffy Tara lover chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Please tell me that there is going to be a sequel!