Reviews for When Fairies Pull Through
Armelia1989 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is amazing! It would be awesome if you could write a sequel though. Like, three years later and they meet again and he probably still wouldn't be married... If you do write a sequal, please send me a message, I would love to read it!
dancingheart4ever chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Please continue. This is really good. It sounds just like Ella. not OOC at all. I love the idea too. but how does she break the curse now? You have to finish it.
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
hey u should continue it

personally i think it's great
Zarsi chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I think you really should write more. Because that is one really good cliffy. Dont do this to me! hahaha. 10/10/

ttyl

aly
Jacki-maliska chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
it was ssad but good you should write a happy ending!
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Uhh... You're not much for happy endings, are you? It was beautifully written, I'm just a happy ending kinda gal. Then again, happy endings are kind of cliché, aren't they? Loved the story, I hope I see more of your work, you're a goo writer.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
It doesn't suck, it's very good. I'm just such a hopeless romantic I love the ending of the book, and don't really like other versions. I'm asking myself why I clicked this then, but it's very well written. :)

Continue it if you want, you're a good author.

Eryxe chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
t's too sad for me !
JustWriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I like it. Please keep writing.
Late March chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Definitely keep writing! You could have Ella and Mandy hired by this rich countess and then she invites the Char over and he sees her and...and they fall in love again, and ...and yeah. . Please do that! Please please please please please! (puts on puppy dog eyes) please?
Hip Hop Diva chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Hey- I really think this is good. It's almost like Where Would I Hide Without A Mask but different, which I really like. YOu're structure is perfect, I couldn't find any wrong spelling and the plot is great. I've always wanted to know what would happen if they got a way.
I like making the princes work to get the princess. Please keep writing! Don't be like that author who wrote Living for Death Dying for Life and hasn't written in aaggeess! I am very mad at her...him...whatever. Just please keep writing and read Where Would I Hide Without A Mask, It is thee best fanfic ever and is very similar to yours.
pranksterqueen chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I personally think you dhould continue it is good it has me wanting to read more of
M. Critique chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
I am caught wondering...yes I think I will read your optional ending...or whatever it is.
Irishgirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
oooo that's pretty good write more don't just leave us hanging...
Little Comet chapter 1 . 3/23/2002