Reviews for The Goblin King Goes to Prom
Brittany chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
0_0 AWESOME!
cuteknight101 chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
i love it update soon i didnt like the sumarry but i love the story
sylphxpression chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
People always think that a person's sketchpad is public property... What exactly is in yours? (Sorry, curosity goes with the outlandish imagination...)

A male siren... Good analogy!
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
If anyone would bother to ask the reviewers, it was well worth the wait. Wonderful progress. I don't think I'll take up as much of your time as I did in other chapters, so have a wonderful day and may Jareth continue to be with you!

Fae
Celecia Leigh chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Good chapter. Know the feeling school started for me Aug. 18. I've still trying to get in the grove with working on school work and working on fan fictions.
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Hrmm... *Thinks about it*

Yeah.. I think i'll forgive you :P

Only cause I havn't updated any of my stories in months :P

The only fault I can pick at is the over description of the school day - It gets a bit boring, especially for us English peeps who have no idea wtf a calculus is - unless that comes in uni or something :S

Anyway, I loved the update, especially your choice of vocabulary - it's well varied and doesn't get too complicated fo us peasants :P

More soon, mehopes :D

CelloSolo2007 chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
W00t! Awesome chapter! Great job getting Jareth's words and character right, he's pretty awesome when he does stuff like that! :) And he's totally the kind of person who'd surprise you with stuff like Shakespeare knowledge. And at 1,500 years, he could have actually known Shakespeare himself!

Sorry I couldn't offer ideas, I've been quite busy myself. But Jareth on a dress-shopping trip would have to be quite playful, in a way. He could take one look at a tux, and then poof himself a glitterized version of it for himself. Or he could take a cheap, boring dress and turn it into a gown fit for a Queen. He could also suggest some crazy medieval outfits for Sarah, and maybe even trick her into a corset! The possibilities are endless, I hope these helped.

Keep up the awesome fic! Good luck at school!

~Sapphire
CelloSolo2007 chapter 6 . 8/30/2008
Sweet chapter, sorry I'm so late in reviewing. Nice job with Jareth's rock star outfits and cool persona, it's just so fitting for him. And it's pretty cool when he says stuff like 'Sarah, be still', cuz he's somehow always in control. Nice job with that, and the BBQ sauce on his nose scene. Great job putting Jareth in so many different situations, he's awesome in all of them. Keep it up!

~Sapphire
FifthDayOfMay chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Not really all that spooky, she did wich to hear his voice again. It's her own fault, she should just wich for him to stop. Silly girl. LOL Anyway, this was a pretty darn god chapter. Can't wait to see what happens.
futrCSI1490 chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Aw, it was cute! :) Loved the little impromptu picnic!

Can't wait to read the dress shpooing scene! Should be good! :D

Update soon! :D
notwritten chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
This story is very interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
aserene chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Excellent chapter!
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Hai - I'd send you a message but I can't find the thing on yer profile :S

Anyways, I just wanted to say I will never give up on this story! It's a great plot which I havn't read before - which is really saying something :P

Infact, with most stories if they update occasionally I forget whats happened in the story or what the story is about (even though most of them are the same), but I never forget whats going on in this story. Heck, I was actually thinking about it the other day :P

Never give up!

LadyVampyreMiya chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Squee! The kiss! *happy dance*

I love this story - the title itself always makes me laugh :P

I seriously can't possibly wait too long for more updates...

Please! :P

sylphxpression chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I don't know why, but I have an image of you winding up in the BoES. : )
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »