Reviews for Help Me Believe
Taijutsudemonslayer chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
nice work.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Alright that was better than I wish to admit. It was greasy
great writing, an amazing plot, and some good old fashioned love. It was just purely amazing.
Yzayia chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
it was a great ending and the story was pretty good. i didn't like how robin was seen as a bad guy. i mean he does have reason to feel this way, and i think many of us readers have felt that way as well. i also thought there would some harsh f*cking but its cool that you didn't hope you write some more.
logandh1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
waste of time. the end was very anticlimactic. there is much more that you could do with the story...:(
logandh1 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
what is it with teen titans fanfic authors putting in a cinder block fight? i loved the first chap, though it was a little short...
leathercock chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Well, I'll be the one who leaves you a negative review, but I want to be constructive.

Robin reaction is OOC, in my opinion, he is sometimes (always) obsessive, and I am sure he would be demolished, if he walked in the scenario, as he did. But obsessed and psychotic are very different states of the mind. I can imagine harsh words, even bodily harm, but not this whole captivity-hentairape stuff or punching a defenseless woman in the stomach. He was raised by the Batman, inherited his unwavering moral code. Can you recall one event, when he attacked a defenseless enemy? Let alone another titan, no matter how pissed off he is. It is simply impossible, that he does such a thing. Also, he is truly loves Starfire, and though many could point at the slim border between love and hate, only a very sick person would react like this.

Also, on the technical side: Starfire is a pretty hard chick. She can survive in space, and able to tear apart thick plates of steel, which only possible without losing her hands, if she posses similar levels of invulnerability as superhuman strength.

Throwing her at the wall will not knock her out. Robin is capable of defeating superpowered beings, it is imaginable, that he takes down Argent and Starfire at the same time, but that would require some effort. Also, Argents powers are not depending on her ability to move. I had a slight impression, that you were a little too eager to get to the next chapter.

It1s 2 p.m., and I can1t thinkanything else, rigth now. Awesome pairing, anyway. Apologies for the linguistic errors, english is not my native.

Don't take my review too hard. It's only 5%.
Princess Emmanuella chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
I loved this story! I can't believe I'm saying this though. I think I'm going to read it agian!
LazyCloud chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
I like how the chapters are the chorus to Animal I have Become.
whathellxo chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Oh.

My.

Lordy.

I LOVED this!

I've always, well, not fantasized, but wondered about this pairing and I was incredibly excited when I found your story.

I was even more excited to find out that it was well-written -

I really, really liked it, and I like the complete change in Robin's personality, shows everyone a side of him that's possible. People do snap, y'know.

You should write a short sequel of the rest of the Titan's reactions; I'm sure Cyborg will not be amused with his leader's antics.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
A...well, it wasn't NICE, more like, um... okay, let's just agree that it was a decent story, since it seems that my vocabulary has failed me as of the moment, okay?
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
May ravenous mutant weasels eat your insides, Robin. Oh, and Goodbyelove18? Well, I really don't blame you much. Like you said, this is fanFICTION. But that doesn't mean I have to like it...

But, even though I hate to admit it, that would be an effective revenge against Starfire for breaking Robin's heart. I really can't wait to see what you're going to do to them next! Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
byakuganwalker chapter 8 . 12/14/2008
Ah, what a sweet story (disregarding the maniacal Robin/Star revenge sex that preceded this chapter). Smut, action, and an intelligent manipulation of character, good work. In return for someone (you) finally giving me some decent ground to work on, I can get started on the Argent/Terra I've wanted to do for so long.

I'm gone,

P-E-A-C-E!
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
such an awesome end to a fantastic story. i'm kinda sad to see it end, but it was very well written. well i wish you good luck on all your future projects.
Fears Unspoken chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
Is that really how it ends? I mean what of the other titans? you can't keep what Robin's done from the others. Especially with Raven in the tower. She'll pick up the vibes or something than all hell will loose. You're right though. As soon as the other titans find out, they'll leave him, if not kill him. I'll be surprised if one of them didn't.
L'ange-Sans-Ailes chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
that was so creppy, hot! but creepy... cant wait to see how argent reacts to this, will she take her back? please udpate soon!