Reviews for What if I am a superhero?
babesbraves chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
Great story thankyou for shareing it!
Pianogirl05 chapter 20 . 2/13/2011
Fabulous story. Is it my understanding you will be doing a sequel? If so, I can't wait to read it!
Pianogirl05 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
I like the journey you have been taking Edward and Bella on. I like the fact that any drama you have had in your story so far has not include Edward and Bella separating. Just a little info on music degrees in college, or for any degree pertaining to the arts, they start full force from day one of college. That area does not function like other degrees. The learning of the arts begins well before anyone thinks of persuing a degree in that area and is intensely studied throughout their entire college life (just a small fact from a music graduate).
Pianogirl05 chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
Your story is really good. I'm surprised you haven't received more reviews. I really like the way you have taken the Twilight saga and given it your own special twist. It makes it difficult for the reading to really know what is going to happen next. Thanks for your hard work.
whomoi chapter 20 . 11/20/2010
This was great! Very original. I don't know why it has so few reviews,but then, I hear that about my own story all the time, so I guess there's no accounting for taste.
AJCCLMBCN chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
Awh, whoops .. I guess I didn't read you're authors note at the bottom. So that means you haven't made a sequel yet :( And that sucks but whenever you have the time to write that sequel - I hope you do :) - I guess I'll have to eagerly wait, Lol. Anywhoo again, g'job, keep up the great work and hopefully you eventually do write a sequel :)

-Abegail
AJCCLMBCN chapter 20 . 8/30/2010
I loved it, it was really enjoyable to read :) I also think it was that Bella's power is pretty awesome since she has multiple of them (yy) Anyways, this story was pretty cool and I can't wait to get started on the sequel :) So, now I'm off to start it now :D Grreat job and keep up the wonderful work !

-Abegail
DessieMcFly chapter 20 . 7/6/2010
So. I've been reading this...

And it ended just as I expected.

Crappy and making me want more...

So it really wasn't crappy.

I LOVED IT XD
Godschildtweety chapter 20 . 4/19/2010
cute
lovedoves chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
This is another great plot, and you write beautifully! I love the twist, where Bella is much more than a human teenager.

I meant to write reviews earlier, but couldn't stop reading. It was very intriguing, so thanks for this awesome story!
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
I half expected Matt to knock in the door screaming, "yes, yes we know your in love."
marie1976 chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
that was a good story and i liked it cant wait to read more i like your stories
paris877 chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
“What do you mean? Did you say something to him?”

“Just ‘hi, I’m Bella,’” I said.

“So clearly, that’s enough to make an enemy for life around here,” Matt said.

loved this part too funny :)
cbits chapter 20 . 6/7/2009