Reviews for Belle Cherie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
ahaha i loved how Hermione was so in hurry (normaly we show as she is always prepared and ready) and i loved particulary when Hermione spoke while brushing her hair. that made me so laugh!

The first sencente made me asking if i fell on another french fanfic. so i checked out with the next dialog instead to continu to read like a smart person and it's was in french too. you got me lost for a moment XD. and if you want to correct your french. it's cherie it's chérie (you need the accent) and not Ou est tu it's où es tu? ( here it really important to put an accend because they are two real word in french meaning two different things. and es instead of est cause it's for tu and not il or elle. and the last i spot was bibliothèque. you forget the accent and the h between the t and the e.
and i'm a french canadien, but you can still check out in dictionnairy if you have doupt. in over all, your french was good ( really better then some i read)
Lily Beth O'Connor chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I like it! I especially liked the descriptive paragraph of Hermione in the dressing gown and stuff! Very well written! :)
aynoryuu chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
seems interesting i look forward to more chapters
thousand lies chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I really liked this chapter!

I hope you'll update soon!

Please update ASAP!

PLEASE... ;)
Sif Ivaldi chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I see that this story is not yet done... I'll be looking forward into reading it for some time... I like the flow of the story and I hope the next chapter is posted soon...
4give4get chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
hey, really good so far! you did a spleetastic job at getting their character's right, and the writing is FAB. (stares) keep it up! i like how you put hermione on the Wizengammot, good touch, most def. maybe in the next chapter we can see some of the other characters? even if ginny and hermione are a joy.

update soon!