Reviews for You Got Love!
Varsini C P chapter 21 . 6/28
Great story, though the last chapter is kinda abrupt. Love it. Thank you.
James would have fit as a stalker at her school who obsesses over her.
Victoria would fit as a girl who likes James and hates Bella for talking James away from her.
bethabetha chapter 8 . 1/3
ok, i was wrong, bella’s not an idiot. she’s a pathetic idiot. and the fact that she thinks it’s her job to be abused by jacob is why i can’t read anymore. he assaulted her multiple times and she makes excuses like oh he’s drunk, it’s not what he really means. this is just ridiculous.
bethabetha chapter 6 . 1/3
i was enjoying this until now. bella is this chapter is just... i don’t even have words. she needs to grow a pair and tell jake to stop it. i don’t know if i can keep reading because for someone who is supposedly intelligent, she really is an idiot.
CarvieCamfia chapter 21 . 12/19/2017
I know I'm late but even though you promised to give us Emmett, he never showed in the story? Why is that?
Unicorn Queen chapter 21 . 7/15/2017
Amazing piece of fan fiction! It's nothing that I expected it to be because obviously there's no vampires or werewolves in the story but it was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it! BTW I love your sense of humor I would love to meet you one day! Nicky, you're a great author and from the looks of it a great person! Keep writing keep reading !
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2017
Bella's got a boyfriend! Bella's got a boyfriend! Oh My Gods, I feel five years old again! Holy Athena!
THIS CHAPPIE WAS SO MUCH FUN! WOOT WOOT!
jk chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
why is Edward so fucking whiny? insecure and a huge ego? that's weird
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Amazing story I love it
jk chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME, I PLAY THE PIANO AND THAT MEANS IM DEEP.

THIS IS DUMB AS FUCK
lexRENe chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
I'm confused but um yeah
lexRENe chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
it's not Jake or Edward that is irritating but bella. she's annoying and a frigging crybaby. but that's OK still reading hopefully she gets some balls.
lexRENe chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I love that Victoria n James are children lol
AnOreosBestFrand chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
I thought they were supposed to be smart?
I absolutely love your story, btw. It's amazing, mhm.
gtfoginny chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
If Victoria and james are lovers does that mean they will love eachother and become lovers? Cuz that's incest. Just saying.
1,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »