Reviews for You Got Love!
Frankenstitch chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
In the IM conversation, in the fourth to last one YOu said Playingbells so I'm guessing you ment playing thekeys. I just thought I would tell you.
midnightwilight chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I loved it!

update as soon as u can!

Please!

xoxo
A. Lincoln chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
It was amusing. Good job.

Do continue.
arbitrarygirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
i really love this story...or atleast these types of stories. i think that you'll do great with it...i really want to read more so you should write alot the next time you update...
Twilee chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I liked it! can you continue writing plz? lol
DoNotWant chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I really like it! It's awesome! The only thing is, that like half way through their chatting conversation you said, "PlayingBells" instead of Playingthekeys or RingingBells. Just a bit confused if you meant to do that...but it's REALLY awesome! Update soon!
fruitflyxo chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Ack! I MUST read more!

I've never seen this plot before... brilliant!

Adding to alerts!
seekhappynights chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Super, super cute. I am definitely going to follow this story. Can't wait for more updates!
EnderACullen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I knew as soon as I read the summary that Edward and the guy she was talking with online was the same person. This chapter just confirmed that theory. Bella is going to FREAK when she finds out! And so is Alice now that I think about it.
Twilighted-J chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
omg this was really good i read the summary and was sold :P plz update soon this is super kool :D !
Golia Onyx chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh i really am interested in this story!

Well, i think you are a good writer, and you really should keep it up! XD

You seemed to describe Alice perfectly, lol. Alice reminds me of my one friend. I call her a Pixie just to piss her off, lol off topic i know. :P

ANYWAYS keep it up, cant wait for the rest!

~Golia Onyx
sprinter1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
hahahaha lmao

heheheheheh *evil grin*

i luv it! u need to update soon bc im hooked!
Ashley0502 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I'm curious as to whether he knows who she is or not in these IM's?

I think it's cute so far... you should continue :)
Bella-Latina chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I think that your story is very interesting and I'd like to keep reading - so update soon!
addicted2twilight88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
To be honest, I really like this story. I think it has a great concept, and if you keep going, it'll be a good one.
1,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 Next »