Reviews for Generation Gap
X3 chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
Awesome fic I loved it and I loved the sequel, I especially enjoyed the Surge X Hellion undertones! I always thought there could've been a bit more there. Again amazing job and thx for writing an amazing fic. :D Hope there will be some surgexhellion fics up someday. lol
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
I must say that this is a perfect way to end another great story of yours. ;)

I mean for Cyclops to agree to this idea seems like a perfect compromise to see that the X-men aren't forgetting their former stomping grounds of New York. :)

Also it was nice to see that the 3 New Mutants are still sticking around and not forgetting their times with the X-men. :D

However, even I have to wonder with the Kids in New York, I wonder just how they would deal with the current Secret Invasion ? :)

Anyhow thank you again for another great story of yours and I hope to see more within the future. ;)
MoRaine25 chapter 6 . 7/13/2008
Great Story. I really enjoyed and your characterizations were stop on. My only gripe was that I would love to know the whereabouts of Trance and Indra. If you continue the story can they join the team?

Also what about the students who lost their powers but are still alive? Sofia, Jesse Vale etc.
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Well the battle is over and the heroes have won, but now let see them try to convince Tony Stark to let them go. :(

Still this was a great story and even I hate to see it end so quickly. :(

Keep up the good work as your story progress, for I would like to see the kids try to meet up with the X-men in San Fran. :D
GothikStrawberry chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Gyrich is a jerk! I mean we all knew he was one, but I just needed to say it one more time to emphasis it.

I just hope the kids will get out of this okay.

GREAT chapter! :)
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Blast Gyrich and his knowledge of the Camp, let hope the New X-men get something out of this... :(

Still nice two-play plan by Hellion as it shows great leadership and learning of being a team leader. ;)

Still keep up the good work on this series of stories as I await the next chapter. ;)
GothikStrawberry chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Oh my .. that's not good. Not good at all. I mean Gyrich was evil, but less insane than Serotonin. That just can't be good even if the cavalry is on it's way.

I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what will happen next! :)
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Now I must say this is interesting as it seems that Serotonin seems to be in connection with either the Purifiers or Styker's ghost. Very interesting indeed. :D

Als nice reunion with the New X-men and New Mutants and nice to see the differences between the two teams.

I can say that Gyrich experimenting on Elixer is something I could expect for him to do.

Keep up the good work as I await the next chapter. ;D
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
The THUNDERBOLTS !

You have those kids facing the government villains squad ?

I never thought that was possible, but that was a worthy battle of reading. I mean even I was surprise by the apperance of the Thunderbolts minus their TRUE leader. Also I'm a good fan of Songbird as well and it was nice to see her within this tale. :D

Still that was a great battle and it seems that the former New Mutant team of 3 finally caught up with our little runaway group. ;)

Still this chapter is making me wonder what will happen next for this team of heores. Because with Gyrich pulling more under the table experiments on the new recruits and the New X-men traveling the US. I can't wait to read what will happen next.

So please continue the great work on this storyline. ;)
GothikStrawberry chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Uh oh... run Alani... nothing good has ever come from talking to an insane guy even if he's confinde to a cell... didn't you watch Silence of the Lambs?

Guess she can't hear me, huh? But I'm glad to see Sam and Rahne show up to help Dani. And I can't wait to see what the former new Mutants will do. :)

Anyhoo great chapter! I can't wait for the next update. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Now this is a great way of continuing the story line that you have planned so far, but a few questions escape me in this story line...

Are you going to have the "rouge" New X-men face off against the Skrulls in this story ?

Also it seems that you have a better idea of using the New Mutants reunion, then what they are planning over in Young X-men. :D

Still keep up the good work as I await more of this great tale. ;)