Reviews for A Game of Christmas Scrabble
miss-tarletone chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
It was great! I can't believe this was your first fic!
C. Murray chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is almost as good as Abby and Ziva's clubbing night. Please write more of your N.C.I.S. stories.
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
But...' he continued 'I focus more on the person who's holding the knives...' 'Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Do not say another word! You're already in too deep! Get out while you still can! If you still can...'

'Oh! Is it someone I know?'

'Uh...have some lasagna. I made it last night. I don't usually make my own lasagna but-'

'It is someone I know! Who Tony?'

'No-one...' 'And that's the WORST excuse you have ever came up with!'

'Is it...Abby?'

'No! She's like my sister! If I was fantasising about her it would be like incest!' he exclaimed.

'Who else...Agent Jardine?' she said slightly worriedly.

'No! Her messiness yet absolute cleanliness both confuses and scares me'

'Director Sheppard?' she said incredulously.

'Ziva! Defiantly not! She's 10 years my senior! And Gibbs would kill me.'

'Well who then? There's no one else!'

'Yes there is...' he said quietly. 'What the hell! Do you want her to guess or something? Get out of this now!'

'There is not...' he saw realisation suddenly dawn on her face.

'Me...?' she said tentatively, moving into his personal space.

'Uh...' 'Good work. You're stuck and she's in your space. Only one way out. You have to tell her'

THAT MADE ME CRACK UP.:))
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Great chapter Larry :) Very funny
Turbo Grom chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
I so enjoyed reading this. Tony's italic thinking is great! And whole knives story :D And how Ziva found out lol
Cable Addict chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
Sequal please!

Gibbs can kill them! Whadda ya say?
Cable Addict chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
'You'
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
AWESOME!
Drama4More chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Hi, wanted to tell u my guess before i read the next chapter! i'm guessing you. hehe. you've done really well so lets see if your last chappie is any good!
Teg Carter chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
can you write another one cause i'm going into withdrawal already i really liked it and want to read another one
Tegan Carter chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
yay you made it a soppy ending!

i hope this actually happens in N.C.I.S i reckon it might happen in the last ep, maybe you could sell your story to the writers and they could use it!

*congrats hug*
Tegan Carter chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
LAri this is great!

i really like it

and of course it's kinky lol

xxo

Teg
Bumling chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Continue its a good story more about them dating and how they reveal "them" to Gibbs.
naomi saya chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
lol ziva with a knife scary
FLIPP chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
haha i cant be bothered signing in :A

its fantastic!

i loved it.

i shall comment more on msn :A