Reviews for Slàn Leat, Mo Cridhe
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Defintely one of the best Marillier fics I've read. I think you captured the sweet, fragile, and curious relationship between the two protagonists quite well. It hardlyfelt any different from reading the actual book, and it was a pleasure to read. A sure add to my favorites list.
Cee M chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
lovely

definitelly my favourite characters! well, besides Tuala hehe : ]

first I really wanted Faolan to be with Anna, but then Eile showed up and, well, they're perfect :D

the fic is very sweet, dear :]

xx,

Cee
things-dont-seem chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Aw that was really sweet! I think you got all the details right, it sounded realistic to me anyway! I mean that very highly as I've read half of the blade of fortriu and even though it was brilliant ifrom what I read since ana and faolan did end up together I was very disappointed and kinda haven't been able to read since (I did the same with the amber spyglass as well) but from my perspective this was a great piece of writing, you were clear and overall it had a very pleasing result! Good job! Especially for your first shot at one of these stories!
The Balrog of Altena chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
finaly there's started to besome Juliet Marillier fanfiction in ! D

This is the first piece of fanfiction I've read. Faolan is my favorite character, and I liked you short sweet storie )
secret-scribbled-notebooks chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I just finished reading the Bridei series (now I've read everything by Juliet Marillier!). This is really good... maybe you could write one of Faolan and Eile after the Well Of Shades?
bluezauz chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I liked it very much!

And i hope you will write some more ,i would like to see were you can take Faolan and Eile. And Squirrel ofcourse!
I love Faolan chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Aww! I'm so glad to have found a faoei pairing here! They're my fav couple, and i love them even more than Liadan and Bran! So nice to see a pairing here that's based on true love, not some mushy-shallow i-love-your-physical-beauty type romance like ana and drustan, ciaran n niamh! good work! do write another marillier ff soon, pretty pretty please.
Hiaba chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Hei, I liked this one-shot a lot.

I read the book just a few days ago and I loved it - as I love all books of this author...

And the couple Eile and Feolan ist just to sweet *smile*

please keep on writing, if possible another ff to a book of Juliet Marillier
Bsweet88 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
wow do you know how hard it is to find a fanfics about these books? friggin hard. as in this and like a handful of others. I never understood why Saraid called Faolan 'Feeler", until I read this. FEE-lan... *sigh* I want more fanfiction..
els chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Hi I liked this, nice and fluffy. thanks for the pronuuncation guide oh and the translation, i was wondering what mo cridhe meant.

Els
giggel chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
It was really great! your style really suited the book :)