Reviews for Partners in the Vault
JK chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
This fic was perfect. Just the right mix of action, smut and sappy romance.
ImAnEdWaRdGiRl chapter 8 . 4/10/2011
That was so cute, totally love the play on them by Sweets. Of course he would have some backwards way of getting them to state their feelings for each other.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
i loved:)
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 8 . 2/5/2010
Fantastic story! Very well written, I loved it :)
moonlighting.gatita chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Have to say that is one of the best stories i have ever read!loved it!
anonymous.individual chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
really sweet story, i especially loved the ending. :)
Bird chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
Booth should keep a firm grip on that gun. I wouldn't put it past Bones to sacrifice herself for him.
csimesser1 chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
that ws good lvoedi t
Hikari-Kayko chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
ah, always someone conspiring in their favor. _ loved the story! they were perfectly in character and the writing was awesome!

HIKARi
Jodie Marie chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
wow, that was such an amazing story!

Can't believe i only just found it! I love the ending, how they have a case and go back to their lives but are together, this is so good x
Amilyn chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
"Nothing says I love you like a badly decomposed body..." That is SO Booth! Lovely.

I think this is the most Brennan-sounding verison of the letter from Aliens that I've read.

I like the catalouging of their supplies, and the science of them finding things. I also like Hodgins LOSING it and then, still bothered by both the Gravedigger and the loss of Zack, saying "King of the lab" just to himself.
JLo10131121 chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
Cool story, and if I'm not mistaken, written before Booth got kidnapped and put into the navy ship.
Nothing But Bones chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Jaimi! Why the heck didn't you 'pimp' your own fics when you were reviewing mine? I tend to write a hell of a lot more than I read (and I'm admittedly very picky), but I vowed to devote more time to reading other people's work as part of my New Year's resolution and this, my friend, is an undisputed masterpiece. The BEST and most original Gravedigger-themed story out there, and let's face it, we're not short of candidates.

The poem at the beginning is poignant in its own right, but given the context, it really packs a punch! And then once I started reading your excellently woven tale, my heart was pounding, my eyes were watering, there may have been some nervous sweat, and at one point I even gasped out loud (you see, it's a testimony to the quality of your writing and your ability to get your readers utterly caught up in the moment that I briefly abandoned my common sense and really believed, for one minute, that Booth might pull the trigger).

The declaration of their feelings and the way they acted on them was so tender and moving, and your characterisation of everyone was completely true-to-form. The epilogue was ingenious and made me well up all over again, and - always a point of pleasure for me - your grammar and structuring was exemplary. So yeah, I think we can safely say that I liked it. A lot LOL. How am I expected to get anything done with stories like this around? :-P
Savvyjewel chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
Aw...i loved this story! good plot and everything!

Savvyjewel;)