Reviews for Patterns
Completely Different chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I need to give you my highest commendations for this little one-shot. I love how you made parallels between these two points in the Doctor's time-stream. A very beautiful piece; you should be proud!
Daine chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
that was very good, i like the brigadiers take on the event, and i like your style of writing.
sudipal chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow, I never even noticed these parallels; and you've narrated these scenes along with the Doctor's mindsets so wonderfully.
Clio83 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow! Really, really beautiful. And yay for the Brigadier! Nice to see him back and wonderful also to see all the patterns in the world of Doctor Who - particularly his relationship with humans, who seem to inspire, challenge and disappoint him in equal measure over the years. I look forward to your next piece!
Genne chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I have misty eyes now, so forgive me if there are any spelling mistakes. That was brilliant. Of course, the Brig will always be a greatly loved man in the dw fandom. And the parallel lines you drew were perfect, and somehow make adore both Harriet even more as well as little more understanding for the Doctor, in both bodies. Him going to find the Briadier and ask his opinion is perfectly dne, it was the brig going 'I see' that brought the littl tear to my eye. The entire scene was so easy to visualize and something I would love to see in the series. Brilliant work all around, do you have a livejournal account? Because the member of the UNIT lj community would love read this, I'm sure.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wonderful! Very enjoyable, thoughtful story. I haven't seen many writers that can enter the Doctor's mindset so easily and accurately. Well done!