Reviews for Let it Be
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hahaha, fancy seeing you here.

That was an amazing fic. You really kept both Jack and Lizzie in character, and I loved it. And the way I imagined Felicity...she was just adorable, lol.

I loved the ending, and the part where Jack asked her why she was apologizing (though I swear, Gibbs' mantra was going through my head).

Amazing job,

Mila
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow, that was beautiful and Lissy is such a cute name :)

xxoxx
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
A great story. Very good.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow, amazingly touching!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Woaw, this was really really amazing! I loved the whole concept of the fic itself, the dialogue, the settings! It was all really amazing.

I'm please to see that you kept Jack and Elizabeth in character, and you could really feel all the tension between the two, the hurt, and pain. It put me on edge.

Great fic, but dare I recommend a beta? There were quite a few noticable typos that made me stumble.

Liz
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This was simply beautiful! I loved every word. All the emotions, the indecision... It was all just perfect. You have Jack and Elizabeth down, as they were both perfectly in character.

Amazing job!
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was absolutely FANTASTIC! Wonderful, beautifully written story! I LOVED it! :)
ThePirate'sBride chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Dang it, that was GOOD! Is this a OneShot? If it is, I might be sad :(

If not, update soon! ]
Princess of the Pearl chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I loved this story! It was so... perfect. Very good.
Wilty chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Awe. That was sweet. I like the cloak and dagger sneaking around stories. They are so fun. Lissy is a cute nickname
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow...This is the best Sparrabeth one-shot ever! I love it! Very beautifully written. 10 stars!
regulardude123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wait, so does this mean that Jack and Elizabeth are not getting back together again?

Besides that question, this story is really really good
SALJStella chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
YAY! You're back! And this story was a hell of a lot sweeter than your last one... Not that that one wasn't awesome, but still!

Anyway, this was just so CUTE! And Jack was so IC! I've never thought that he'd just ignore a kid if he had one, even if it wasn't planned! And he and Elizabeth love each other... As far as Will go, he can still burn in hell! And as long as you write wonderful stories with wonderful language and wonderful Sparrabeth, I'm sure he will in the end! XD
Nytd chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Nice little piece here. I love your descriptive passages about Jack coming ashore and moving through the house.

The night setting and the way this is written give it a very dark and unsure feel, but you leave us with a bit of hope that everything will somehow works itself out for Jack, Liz, Will and Lissy.

Would be just like Jack to figure things will somehow fall into place at the last minute as they always seem to do for him.

Just a little critical thing -you may not have previewed this before posting, and you've got some wierd breaks in your story that need a bit of patching.

I thought this was well-written and very readable, and I really enjoyed it!

Cheers!

Nytd
Depperainium chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That was beautifully written...Absolutely gorgeous. I loved the part when Elizabeth turned what Jack said around and said "no...you never should have left" it was simple and beautiful. Really nice oneshot :)