Reviews for Tony's Evolution Part II: Season 4 Focus
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Poor Tony his secert is out. But Gibbs is still a bit upset with him for keeping it in the first place.

Loved how he blurted out about dating a Dr.

"Do you think it was my fault?" Gibbs finally blurted out, what he was thinking. Ziva was taken aback by this. "Did, my leaving, force Tony to change?" Wow That's something I would never think to hear Gibbs say.

Wow Gibbs really was in the dark about Tony and his life. Especially if Ziva knew about Tony dating a Dr before Gibbs did.

But in the end Gibbs got a little somewhere with Tony. They still dont have the relationship they had before but it is a work in progress.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Loved it!
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Sweet! I love this.
Doc Orlando chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
I really like how you write Ziva and Gibbs.

Doc
crokettsgirl chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Hi, I remember all the episodes you included helping me remember the changes. I like how you added things that I thought should have been there, like Gibbs knowing about Spain. Mcgee had gotten mad at Tony and said something to him about not rating his own team in which Tony held back the Spain team and walked away. I thought that was a big change in Tony.

I enjoy how you put in things I thought should have been in the episodes and how Gibbs is so worried about Tony's change.

I do have one thing to point out as a follow writer. Watch your tenses. Chapter two I found the tenses going back and forth a lot and sometimes in a sentence.

Example made up from me. ( Tony thinks about things as he stood by Gibbs/ instead/ Tony thought about what was happening as he stood by Gibbs) Just to let you know what I mean. That wasn't anything you wrote. I had that problem with my very first story and after writing other stories I went back to the first and saw this, very distracting. Just something to think about since I did it too. But this is a very interesting story...Sue
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
Loved the end.

SO GIBBS!

Good story!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
I think you caught lots of what should have been thought about and asked by Gibbs really well.

Watch the typo's there instead of their things like that.
sandrea chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Very interesting. You should continue and do more "missing scenes" from the rest of season 4 and start of season 5. Wonderful job!