Reviews for End of Soul Society?
Shadow Kiss Canadian chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Great story! I laughed so much, thank you for writing it!
Little Myuki chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awsome! If you could get Hitsugaya and Yachiru to play the same pranks on my neighbours...I'll give you three pounds! Better ask Tite Kubo for permission, though!
Rima Rina Rin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
So I So Loved The Pranks and so did my sisters
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
nice..
Fancy Kagome86 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
The old man knows all. lol
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This was funny! I knew that shiro signed his capture staement when he put those watermelon seeds in Momo's hair...

great ficcie!
sabrina chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
LOL THAT WAS AWSOME!
darkmistress in the shadows chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Very cute. The friendship probably could take anything thrown at them-but apparently there's something out there: the friendship of those two. It's kinda adorable, in a sadistic way...

Anyhow, every was cute, though I did have a problem with the Momo bashing. I'm pretty sure Toushiro doesn't mind being lectured by Hinamori, considering he always comes back to protect the girl. But, just fwi, I'm not a Hinamori fan, either. I pity the character-an innocent girl that was brainwashed...

So, overall, really nice. But there is one other thing: there's a paragraph, in your story, explaining the different pranks. It's the largest paragraph in your whole story and it's very uneven throughout your story. I'd cut that in half or make a way that it's even again. 'Kay? :)

Have a good day/night!
eternal mist chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Cool, I dont like momo either great story I love this pairing!
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
O.o... Ukitake's hair's green! _

LOL, I love the ones that got dyed... Yamamoto with a purple beard! *Falls off chair laughing* Renji's face sure is black! (evin grin)

The imagery! It's hilarious! XD
shinokunlover56 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I don't think the soul society could withstand a friendship between Yachiru and Toushiro but it would be funny to see them try! Great fic.

shinokunlover56
darkchocol8807 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
i dnt like hinamori either...

and yea, as the pranks weren't that great, the idea of yachiru and hitsugaya teaming up is priceless!

u should have more yachi/hitsu adventures soon!

DarkC
QueenofBookworms chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
you need to work on your punctuation, you keep missing comas, and full stops. And a bit of spelling. But other than that, good work! Brownies for motivation! *hands over brownies*
fanfictionusername chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Hm, the pranks are too hair-based and I think Hitsugaya's too OOC? I dunno XD Anyays, this is your first try at this so I'm sure it's pretty tolerable :D
CO Raven chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
The pranks were too generic or dye based but the rest was good. Comedy rule of three states that something is only funny twice and not the third. In addition, most of the hair stuff wasn't a prank. Soi Fon, Ohmaeda, Renji, Nanao, and Kyoraku were sufficiently pranked in an original or still funny manner, but the rest should have been researched more first.