Reviews for Secrets That Shouldn't Be Kept
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So, when are you going to continue this because this is pretty cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
i love it
Tiffany chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Hey this seems like quite an interesting story and I really do hope that you update it. Keep writing!
Star Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I love it! You are definitely going on my faves list. I can't wait to see the rangers reactions because you know if actual demons show up there's no way Fran's going to just stand back. Fran in slayer mode, a thing of beauty. Her total loyalty would enforce it. Can't wait for more.
mikabronxgirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
and i would love it if you kept this up. i give you a big thumbs up on the uniqueness of the plot. No one would have guessed Pig tale wearing Fran would be a slayer. Though that would be the perfect cover if you thought about it. I mean she looks like she could blend into a wall *not like Camille*. and I loved the reaction she first had when she spotted Dawn. The conversation between the two was great. It shows how well this story works.

and as a bonus it's going to be a RJ/Fran story. don't ask me why but seeing those two together is just cute. and i have a feeling when and if he finds out RJ won't have a problem with it. his like that.
moonlite-n-roses chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great start hon... excellent opening and I really can't wait to read more. The only thing I'm gonna point out is that you wrote "They'll be Dai Shi" when I think you meant 'beat'. Other than that, it's all good.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
lol..Excellent start!
Donna8 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Good start. I like that Fran is still clumsy and such even though she is a slayer.