Reviews for REWIND Sequel to Click Baby Click
StarryEyedReader chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Hahaha what the hell did I just read? ... Hahaha
This was so weird it was nice. But also not very believable.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I would have liked to have seen some humourous scenes of people at the hospital who had seen the calendar (staff, of course, but I can envision some very funny scenes with clinic patients, too) looking at House with newly appreciative eyes (like Cuddy's reaction in the first story!) & House being uncomfortably aware of why (& then getting used to it & being all smug!) but oh well. Very nice sequel; I love seeing House happy. And you did give us Wilson's discovery of the calendar, & his reaction to House's photos. His best friend. Sexy. Very sexy. Brilliantly done.
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Repaired! Thank you.
shan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
newark airport is a 10 minute cab ride from nyc. newark airport would never fly to jfk. I think you should edit that to say maybe a path train from princeton to penn station. which takes about 45 minutes.
CM Aeris chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Oddly... I didn't like Wilson in this story at all, but I absolutely adore Chac and House! Kya, I wish Chac could have House all to himself... but I guess it shows how adorably sweet Chac is, sharing House with Wilson. But seriously, House's choice in both is SO House! xD I should've know it was coming, but it still took me by surprise when he said it! Awesome story!
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
oh my, i think i'm kind of in love with your fic! lol, great job!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
awesome awsome! I like your OCs
Shao7 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I love your stories!

Click baby click and Rewind are so good!

Thank you.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Wow. That was AWESOME!
EriksKitty chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Chac lives! This story is brilliant! I wonder if there is a sequel in their future. After all, House's team is just as curious about solving puzzles as he is. And when Foreman called, some other guy picked up. Thirteen might figure it out. And what will Cuddy think?

See? Lots of reasons for there to be a sequel! :D

~ Kitty -.-

LLAP, \\/_
sundayrain26 chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
*chants* Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! *chants*

I really like this story as well as the one before it. Think it'd be interesting to see more interaction between the three of them. 3
Lathena Mercion chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
so much fun! I loved both of these. Chac is great and his description of house not being gay, but overly adventurous was hysterical. I'm glad you didn't keep him dead, because that would have felt like a cop out.

Wonderful story. Is there any more?
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
That...Was...the...best...House...Fic...EVER!
Extraho chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
you've got to be kidding me! that cant be the END. I need more! another sequel? do you have one? *runs to look*
Jihime47 chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
MORE!

The thing made me smile all day. Loved the prequel. Loved this. Will love the next one. Pretty please? *does puppy eyes*