Reviews for REWIND Sequel to Click Baby Click
momsboys chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Hurry with more this is great.
daisy1409354 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Awesome story! I have always wanted to read a story with House being the one in a gay relationship and a jealous Wilson. I can't wait for the next part.
jessie145 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
I love this story

I'm hooked

I hope you continue
Chibi Kyo-Chan chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Normally I don't get a chance to review stories since I often read them when I shouldn't be but, I can't help it this time. I am completely in love with this story. I love the way you have portrayed the characters and I even like Chac (which is insane because I usually hate OC's). It's great that Wilson is getting all jealous, could there be a bit of a cat fight for House's attention later on? I can't wait until you update again, whenever you update a story it always brightens my day.
sodapop0006 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
This is really hot! It's just such a nice turn-around from House being jealous over Wilson and Amber that I find myself giggling every time I read it. Not to mention Chac is an excellent OMC! Most can't pull off an original character very well but you make him interesting without having him clash with the House-world. Can't wait to read more!
labyrinth38 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
This is *amazing*. I usually hate House/OC stories, but this is just great! :)

Also love Chac. I could actually imagine House getting involved with someone like him. - Fantastic job! Can't wait to read more...! :)
Hexikon chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
wow, I so love this fic. And I really get to like Chac, clever boy. And Wilson flying to New York and being totally cluless why, that's so him. And Chac is right, you have to be an idiot not to notice that Wilson is totally physical interested - and that after all is canon!
purpledinosaur7 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Oh this is getting interesting! I can't wait to see whether Wilson manages to get his head out of his ass for long enough to see that he's in love with House!
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Yeah an update! I loved the original story and I'm really enjoying the sequel. I especially liked the last line where Chac in all his satisfaction, manages to express everything he wants to convery in the word, "Good." It didn't need anything else - it was simple, and perfect! Really good.

Looking forward to more

Hollie : )
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
oh STFU wilson!

EVERYBODY wants to do House!

hehehe Chac is such a meanie! XD

LOVE THE UPDATE HUN!
Katie76842 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
great chapter.
chowrie chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
I love Chac all possessive and territorial. He has to protect his investment dammit! It was a herculean effort to get closer to House and two visits from the playing it straight best friend should not reduce all that to dust.

I can almost hear Chac growling. Next thing we know, he'll be marking his territory. Without House noticing of course. Because something tells me House won't appreciate that much.
Murderbynuns chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
I love Chac and wilson needs to get over himself and fight for House and dump his girl or stay put and leave house alone
lorien lupin chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Hi, I love your story, it's great; I don't usually like romance with OC's, but Chac it's agorable and perfect for House. Hope you update soon. Bye
cc chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh~~Can't wait to see what will happen next!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »