Reviews for Strange New Harmonics
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awwwww...tony...so sweet. Love this piece!
Iron-gurl47 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
*gasp!* I loved it. the whole thing with tony playing the song they danced to was amazing!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Aw, this was so cute! I love Pepperony so much:)
kitkatbaby611 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
adorable. :3
enderwiggin24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
ahh, wonderful story! I am raelly, really late with watching Ironman, but today I finally had, and was looking for some Tony Pepper, and you had them great!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow, that was intense! A touch cliched, maybe, but you made it very believable, and the image of him singing to himself in the dark is heartbreaking. Sweet.
jeymien chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Very nice for a first fan fic! Keep up the writing (and posting!) Also, man, RDJ looks so young in that video you linked.. delicious..
IronFlash15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
So good! Please write more...as fast as possible!
rebirthfry chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Swetness
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Very nice. I really liked how they talked and Tony opened up. Her grabbing him at the piano was pretty hot though, lol. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Wow, those lyrics fit perfectly!

Nice one-shot, you really have good emotion flowing there. :D I'll check out that video, as well.
larazzledazzle chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
lovely, very nice. i teared up at the song lyrics part because it fits so perfectly RDJ's past personnal life and tony's life too. It's weird how things work out. until recently i had forgotten that RDJ had been in the songs' video; it clicked for me when he was on the late show and this song was his intro. when he dropped out of the spotlight, i had forgotten really that he was still an actor & still in Hollywood. watching the video for this song and realizing it's probably 10yrs old, i hate that RDJ has lived with and has dealt with his personnal pain for so long. i feel bad that i forgot he was out there.
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Great little one shot!

Just watched the video to the song and you were right! it was worth the time hehe

Cheers

AJ
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was wonderful _
Giovanna82 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
so nice, they are perfect! Can't wait for next chapters :-)

Oh, and I've just seen the video on Youtube: THANKS! RDJ is fantastic...