Reviews for Guiding Light
TheChaosHero chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
This was really enjoyable to read as a Persona 3 fan and also a Minato x Mitsuru fan. It's a shame that it appears to be a dropped project, particularly with how great of a cliffhanger the last chapter is and how it could further the relationship between Minato x Mitsuru (with the student being after Minato due to his relationship with Mitsuru) and I was enjoying how Minato seemed to be a character suffering from trauma. His relationship with Thanatos is also a lot of fun to read as it feels very real and presents great insight into Minato as a character. The recognition and development of Minato's parents and their deaths is also a strong subplot and it pains me to know this project has most likely been forgotten since you had a really good set up with these 15 chapters plus prologue. I'd appreciate an update to if you've truly given up or if the project has just been sidelined for half a decade. Regardless, the project was admirable and your ability to make me sympathize with a fan's alternate portrayal of the universe is impressive given my familiarity with the original source material.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
Doom marine54 WHAT! IS YOUR DEAL WITH PEOPLE STROY'S , SHUT THE HELL UUUUUPPPPP! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN STROY!, I mean it Shhhhhh!
That one guy chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
narcissus is a guy
DoomMarine54 chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Don't particularly care for the representation of Mitsuru in this chapter, honestly I doubt she knows enough about herself to know what kind of man she finds attractive. Also is Minato going to keep being a sarcastic douche to everyone in his head? Because despite what you thought from watching too much House, it's not endearing it just makes me feel contempt for the character who seems to have no personality at this point other then being rude and sarcastic in situations that were intentionally set up by the author to give him ammunition for the bouts of egotism.
Akuma-Heika chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
He only hoped no one found out just how close his ties to the Mochizuki family were.
Why are they close?
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Elizabeth was emptying the equivalent of his monthly allowance
Now that would be more than a month. 10000 USD. Not many have make that much in a month.

Two things: One I hope Metis is like in canon as in loyal to her Onee-sama. Two: could your Minato start taking out common criminals for the rewards? The rumors you would write for such a scenario would be great!

grandfather, a twin, and a younger brother, but he had always wanted a sister.
Twin: Minato. Otouto: Pharos, Imouto: Metis Who is grandpa?

Everyone turned towards the blue-haired teen as the thud of his head hitting his desk echoed across the class room.
He'd show the idiot a rope alright, just before he wrapped it around the little sod's neck.
hahahaha
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Narcissus is the best example for that in my opinion. There's a Persona who doesn't wear much clothing and tries to distract her opponent while casting by showing her breasts. Seeing as all the Personas are supposed to represent a facet of Minato's soul it does make you wonder.
Narcissus is a guy...how does a guy distract their opponents with their breasts?

as such Mitsuru will know him my reputation at least
As a womanizer? lol Execution!
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
sports section to see if he could use Akihiko's advice about using a school club to train
He didn't; that was your Minato's idea.

"I'll stay here." The Chairman replied. "As you know, I can't summon a Persona..."
Why wasn't Minato surprised?
Surprised Minato didn't pick up the why is he moving in the Dark Hour if he has no potential.

"That doesn't excuse them," the advisor replied. "Your grandfather's stance on this was very clear. He expressly forbade any of the family companies from replicating anymore of the anti-Shadow technology after they created two time pieces you needed."
How does Death have a human grandfather?

No Aegis? Confused because of the prologue which suggested Aegis would appear later.

"I want you to concentrate on one of the Shadows. If this works I'll be able to do a detailed scan and give you some useful information."
How is she linking with his psychic abilities?
Akuma-Heika chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Thou shalt have our blessing when thou chooseth to create a Persona of the Fool Arcana...
He could feel a change inside him this time, almost as if Orpheus had reacted to it as well.
I am assuming Orpheus will undergo a metamorphosis to Telos when it reaches level 10 SL.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Changed the wording of the contract as suggested by Darkforce222. It's hard to admit but his simple elegant solution to the tampering of the original contract is far more elegant than mine.
What's the difference? And how are you doing? Any more chapters coming up?
Veela.Freya chapter 15 . 2/29/2012
How sad . You didn't continue this story . I would like to read yours :(
JackFrost14 chapter 15 . 12/27/2011
heh, this is more interesting *smirk*
ChaosRune chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
Hello, I just finished reading the whole fic, and I have to say that its way better that most of the stuff that is here! I love the plot, character interaction and action, so I was hoping to hear from you and know if you plan to update this fic one of this days
LOVE THIS STORY chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE , I BEG YOU T_T
Enlightened End chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
Is this abandonned? If so could you update that it is?