Reviews for Shadows
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Yay! He's different than he is in the show because Clover and Alex aren't around this time! In the show, they're always around Sam and Scam, so they never get any alone time. :( Even though they deserve it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
JBA chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
That was such a great story :) Keep Up the good work
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Haha! This was fantabulous :D
Himawari28h chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hmm… what are they gonna do about her bleeding foot?
2Fast2Furious2legit2quit chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
You and your fics are freaking awesome! I wish I had your skillz! Long live Cresenta's Lark! :D
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was a good piece! All I can say at the moment, as I am tired and about to go to bed. :/

Hope to read more! :D
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
very nice...
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Oh, another sensual encounter... Really, you make Tim sound so sexy... :P
imene chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
well, that's diffrent from the others, it wasn't bad at all, it's a good one though it's rated T
Fiery Inkheart chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This was good, I loved it, I really am pleased that you're done another like the other one-shot you done, D. I hope you do others, I totally enjoyed this and I hope to read more, please do write more like this, it was amazing!

BloodyRen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
awesome story, so dark and mysterious. yet touching. hmm makes me wonder again if she did this in the series too. it is very possible. Anyway hope you write more please.

Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 7/2/2008

[ He was the darkness

And she...

Was his shadow ]

WOW! OMG! :D You have such BRILLIANT ENDINGS that end up making me look like a moron and screaming it out in my reviews!

Hm, wonderful ideas DO come in the middle of the night, especially if you're awake. I remember last year, I had to write an essay that was due the next day... *looks around* Yea. Anyway lol. It's 4 am... *looks around again* and I didn't like the way my essay was coming out and so I went into the bathroom, but stopped since I got this brilliant idea for the essay.

Lol. No joke. :P