Reviews for Your Dear Existence
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I think you did good with Tezuka's POV. I think you captured how the absence of Fuji affected him, quite well at the beginning and i liked the imagery you created with the breeze. I enjoyed it :) very sweet ending :)
azab chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i thought the sequel would Ruin the story

but you wrote it in a way that it made more wonderful

ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
loves... is all teary-eyed inside...
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Omg, so...-gasps-

That was absolutely amazing, so cute...and the feelings...

I can't stop coming back to this story and re-reading when Fuji wakes up '

~PT
speadee chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
It's true that we don't get to know Captain Tezuka very well since he hardly talks or expresses himself. Good job on his POV! I like how you described the thoughts and feelings, and they almost drove me to tears. It also made more sense that Fuji didn't wake up right after Captain Tezuka called him the first time.
Aelendis chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Finally we have the sequel and I am happy.

I like it and the fact Fuji doesn't wake up immediately after Tezuka manages to enter in the room.

The former captain have to go wait and "reassert" (i don't know if it's the good term) their link.
aznjtgirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
*sigh*...simply wonderful. i dont know how but i fell in love with angst over the past year or so. this one seriously like brought me to tears. you're really good )
Crystal-mirage chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
*wipes tear* I was alright until I read the 'presence'. And from that, I felt like crying. Then when I finished 'your smile'...that just did it. *gets another tissue*

"Dedicated to those who had asked, demanded, and threatening me to write the sequel XD;;"

Haha! I can't help but feel responsible for the last one!

Anyway, Tezuka isn't OOC in my opinion. Though, that's only my opinion. Write more, ne? Ja!
FujItachiHa chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wOw! oh wOw! this is the best-angst story i've ever read! it's so touching...really...u should write more angst-stuff u know... but please in ur next fic., let tezuka be the one who will suffer, k? ahehehe
ezyl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Tezuka's a bit OOC, but whatever...it's still sweet. That he held his the hand the entire night, that he would CRY. Gosh, so beautiful. Well-written, indeed.

~For Example