Reviews for Lost in Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
365 days in a year
BeejieB chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Hi! I just came to the Supernatural section kind of on a whim and found your stories. I liked the first one well enough in terms of plot and especially characterization, but I must say, you've surpassed my expectations in the sequel. This is MUCH better written than "Touched By Darkness," more well-rounded, darker, interesting and less repetitive. I would suggest, in the future, making liberal application of the spell and grammar check as well as possibly getting a beta reader to catch certain mistakes. (For instance, in one of these chapters you mention Dean getting "historical," which I have to suppose meant "hysterical". Little mistakes like that can turn a dramatic moment either hilarious or confusing, neither of which you want.) I'm going to go back to reading now because I'm right impatient as to how this turns out!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
hi, you have an excellent story, something ive never read b4, chapters 1, 2, and 3, killed me (in a good way!) but i loved it. excellent, excellent, excellent
cindy123 chapter 17 . 9/10/2008
Wonderful ending to a truly fantastic, inspiring story. So glad Sam got his hand back. I cried when Sam smiled, really! Loved this story so much! Take care.

cartchica89 chapter 17 . 9/9/2008
Oh my god, that's the end! I'm so sad to see it end but I'm happy knowing that the boys especially Sam have found a way out of this nightmare and now have hope that life will indeed get better. At first wasn't too sure about the ritual but This has been an amazing story and quite emotional to read. I loved every minute of it and can honestly say that I checked every day to see if there was an update. Thanks for sharing it with us! Take care! :)
cindy123 chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
Boy, I should really just grab a box of kleenex before I ever sit down to read this story. So sad. But then Sam smiled a genuine smile when he saw his Dean. I love these boys so much! Another wonderful chapter.

cartchica89 chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
I'm so glad Sam's finally found some hope even with Evan breaking the devastating news to them about Sam's hand! And I'm glad Tristan came and saw Sam, that was cute along with Dean holding Sam when they were sleeping.

By the way, I really hope they don't go with dark magic... I'd rather have Sam get the operation and then learn how to use it because that's what this story is about... Sam being able to function in society again but of course you know that.

The end of this chapter was awesome, sounds like Sam might have taken the first step to be able to mend. Looking forward to the next one! :)
Paige-chan chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
omg yikes! what if something goes horribly wrong with whatever Dean's planning to do? would Sam ever forgive him?

EXCELLENT CHAPTER! Excellent previous chapters as well, I just saw your story had been updated today or I would have reviewed them as well! Keep up the good work!
cartchica89 chapter 15 . 9/2/2008
Man, is today awesome or what? My mom went out and bought me season 3 while I was at work and surprised me with it and then I come home and you updated! This chapter was amazing by the way and one I've been looking forward to for a while. Who am I kidding, I look forward to every chapter!

I'm glad that Sam is finally recieving professional help and that Dean is allowed to be there during the sessions. Also that Ross knows to give Sam some sense of control during them, he sounds like he's going to be a good and supportive character for our boys. I am SO glad Missouri and Ross finally got through Dean's thick skull and he realizes that he can't help Sam if he's not dealing with it himself and I'm also glad that Missouri got Sam to hopefully see that he isn't loathed or anything like that but loved and unconditionally too. It was really sad and yet really sweet and cute when Sam was sitting on Dean's lap with his face burried in his older brother's chest.

The part about Sam's hand was heart breaking! It's so sad how it's a constant reminder of the attack. One question, what about something like him seeing an occupational therapist? Someone who could maybe come up with a device or a way to at least give the hand some support if not function? Anyways, just curious about that. Amazing chapter, amazing story and please people I am begging you review! Not only does this truly amazing story and author deserve your feedback but I gotta know where they go from here and what happens next! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)

P.S. I know I'm a lunatic but a cute one.
cindy123 chapter 15 . 9/2/2008
I am so happy that Sam is finally starting to talk about what happened and has acknowledged what really did happen. That's the first step! And Dean seems to be doing better also. Loved the chapter, can't wait for more!

cartchica89 chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
I'm so glad Missouri finally got through that thick skull of his! He seriously has to stop with the guilt trips other wise he is never, never going to be able to help Sam. Bad move leaving Dean, it sounds as if he may have a little extra work to do now. Just get your butt back to Sam ASAP okay Dean? I hope to see some more interaction between the two brothers and maybe, maybe (hopefully) a step in the right direction. Good job and I can't wait for the next one. :)
cartchica89 chapter 13 . 8/21/2008
You literally had my gut clenching throughout this chapter! It was so sad and my heart is breaking for our two boys. I do agree with Evan and Bobby, maybe it is time for Sam to recieve professional help. I do hope Dean visits Sam every day, all day as I think that if Sam was left alone in the hospital without Dean around, he'd think he was no longer wanted and it would just traumatize him further. I'm glad Sam finally appears to be reaching out to his big brother, maybe, maybe just maybe this could be a turning point for them. I hope so. You've done a really great job with this entire story and it's subject matter and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
cindy123 chapter 13 . 8/21/2008
Oh cripes, here I go again. Once again with the crying. Poor Sam and Dean. So heartbreaking. I know eventually Dean is gonna get through to Sam, but until then I feel so bad for them. Wonderful update, can't wait for more.

Paige-chan chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
OMG OMG! This chapter made me cry! For like, three hours! It was so good!
cindy123 chapter 12 . 8/18/2008
Oh crap, crap, crap! Poor Sam. I can't even imagine what he's going through, and Dean having to watch him go through it and not know what to do. Wonderful, sad update. Please let Dean get to Sam before he does anything stupid! Can't wait for the next chapter.