Reviews for Sakuwa Hawuno
that was sooooo romanticoo pls finish it...
Its 2016 continue the story
Teyona chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Aww I really wish you could continue updating this, Sakura is just too adorable!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Awww. Sakura sounds like such a precious little bundle of joy.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Ohmigod. If only Kakashi had brought out his dogs! It would have been perfect! Sakura would have all the playmates.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
I wish you would continue this... I wanna see ChibiSakuxAkatsuki moments...please! Continue this! Please!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Ahhhh i hope she ends up with Gaara, they are so cute together :)
Minty Toothpaste chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
After scrolling through my story alerts I stumbled upon this story again... it's soooo cute that it's such a shame that you're no longer updating it

Come back... please? ;_;
ChibiOkami200 chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Is there any Possibility to do it Continues? I really loved your story!
Love MultiSaku and this story is perfect so if you can continue it, would be great.
Kendimo chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
This is a great story so far... I wonder what will happen next

Lol I agree with vamp1001 I want to know what will happen when Sakura gets kidnapped by the akatsuki I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees kisame and zetsu and how she will react with pain ... I have a feeling that Sakura is going to be spending alot of time with sasori and deidara because of their puppets and clay..

Jessica chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
XD Sakura is simply adorable! Lol Neji is next wonder what happens with him next!?
vamp1001 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Love the story cant wait to see what happens when the akatsuki kidnaps her
FloralTears chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I absolutely adore this fic! What a shame the last update was back 3 years ago... BUT I'd be ever so grateful if you'd continued! I hope to see more :))
chco-chan chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
kawaiiiii!saku-chan is so cute and the guy are soooo in her!
Cyndal91 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I love this story so much! Please continue this story. The world needs it!