Reviews for Pot o' Gold
CrazyStarGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I LOVE THIS! So good! Very funny and I feel like you really got the characters!
I hope you write more of this pairing!
A.P. Read chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was cute
ghostboi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Love this. _
PoetKnowit20 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I usually like long and relatively canonish stories...but this took me by surprise. I was funny, in character, hot, sweet and I adored the idea of a planet that is basically Ireland complete with leprachauns! Thanks! :)
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Shiny! Romantical and naughty and just gorram shiny! Question, where'd you find the prompt? I've never written a fanfic, and I think a prompt would be a good way to start. )
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ridiculously silly but I love it. Very funny can't wait for more. I love how they are all so accepting of them being sly.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
You made me laugh - hard! But also, you managed to make Jayne tender and generally nice (sometimes!) without making him not-Jayne, so well done.
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Another fantastic one from you!
calhale chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
that was awesome... loved it... the charactization fit the real characters and It was totally believable... Idk why but it was... Now i wish that was how the show had actually ended... maybe it did and it just wasnt on long enough... well anywho thanks for writting... loved it!

XOXO

Cally
vespertine dreams chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Absolutely loved this; nice work.
Cantar chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I do hope that there is a sequel in the works? Funny and very imaginative! LOVED IT!
LadyMidnight203 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
*Fangirl squee* Haha, this was such a great story. River is always the best at making sense by not making sense. And Jayne being the "woman" of the relationship was perfect. Good job!

~{Midnight}~