Reviews for A Matter of Time
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I like how you made a story from one line and 'filled in a blank' in your own way. I like this thought and it let the kid see their Uncle Fred in real life. 10/10
Stars key chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I liked this a lot
I Am a Genius chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Its nice...you should write more...
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Heeheee... Great. :)
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was really cute :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was great. Really great. I loved how you portrayed the three siblings' relationship, Albus and James were constantly bickering and Lily would end up being the voice of reason. I also loved how you (momentarily) paired up everyone. I did not expect Harry and Ginny to kiss. It was probably my favorite moment in the fic. I was actually hoping that Future Harry would have left a part of the memory intact. The part being him being his future with Ginny. I always got infuriated that Harry took so long to get together with Ginny. The memory would have expedited them getting together.
Either way, that was a really great read. If only you could write something like that again.
Already There chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I loved how this started off hilarious and became really poignant at the end. Great work!
nayin chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love time travel stories especially the Potter's kids, just wished you've made James a black haired with brown eyes...don't get me wrong, I like red haired people but in my mind I always associated Harry's two sons with black hair
Sierra chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really liked the ending. The story was really unique. You did a GREAT job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love this story. Period.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
good lord i almost had an attack when i saw the new review space thing
bellaedwardginnyharry chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I love this story!
ImmaTheta chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Best. Ending. EVER!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
great story _
fleeting chance chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was incredible! You're an amazing author!