Reviews for Tyre
My Solitude chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is an interesting story. It's quite fascinating to see from the perspective of "tyre." xD
SinsDeed chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
D'awww! So cute and sweet! *dies from fluff overload* You did an excellent job!
KanameBlaise chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is adorable! I never would have thought of telling a life story from the point of view of a tire swing. That's just too cute! A lot of people buy the tire swings that are cut up and made to look like horses now days but I don't think you can beat the charm of an old fashion tire swing.
spiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
How come I like the tyre in this more than Leon? xD
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was beautiful! Such an interesting and imaginative view point. :)
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Squeeeeeeeeee, I never stop grinning throughout your fics. They make me so happy!
Artificially Faked chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oh my goooood! This was so adorable but yet, it can still tug on the heartstrings! I especially love your personification of the tire. It was extremely sweet, this story. Amazing work!
Mahon chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh my god, this was so cute.
Ashlan chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
...a very nostalgic fic. I am very proud of you.

5 stars.
the croc chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is so utterly sweet! I love your stuff. You have to be my absolute favorite fic writer. Your fics always give me warm and fuzzies!
heartattack chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
OMG! That was so cute! i really like how you made it in pov of the tire! it was really interesting! love it!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I didn't expect a story like this and it was amazing!

I almost think I'm crazy for feeling sad for an item that's not alive but...you really me think back parts on my life now.
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I've always liked the idea of an inanimate object watching a couple grow up together, so i'm glad you wrote this. It was sweet, and written well. )
Monmon chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is the sweetest story I've read in a very long time... It's simple and has a nice flow without ruining Squall and Cloud's characters.
gravitational defiance chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
... Wow.

I can't believe how many emotions I just felt for a /tyre/.

I was happy for it, then excited for it, and I even felt slightly depressed that the tyre was lonely and 'sleeping'.

Incredible.