Reviews for First Blood
cjnwriter chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Well done! I enjoyed this very much. :)
Praveen.U chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
awesome but include all products for CASH ON DELIVERY
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Love it! Good job! Excellent characterization and writing style.
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Absolutely wonderful. This is another theme I've found numerous times in my perusal of this fandom. And yours is definitely one of the best. Thank you.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Yikes! Holmes has had a rough night. Good thing Watson took care of him.
ScubaKanga chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Good story! They were completely in character, which often doesn't happen in fanfictions. I really love this kind of Holmes-Watson friendshippy-type stories.
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Brilliant. I always find with Hurt/Comfort fics that it's hard to get the balance right between stoicsm and sentimentality. You did so with ease. Thanks for the fic.
Eyebrows2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I like the way you can capture atmosphere and strong emotion without needing a hyperbolically life threatening situation. Your Holmes and Watson do ring really true. Thanks!
E chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I have read several of you Holmes/Watson fic and just want to let you know that I really enjoy it. Only today I read that you somehow base your Holmes/Watson on the Granada series. I thought it was funny, because, since I love the series, that's how I have been picturing them all along while reading...

Thanks for the good work.
Bellis chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is a really great piece of fiction. I think you've given us a perfect glimpse of Baker Street. Language and style are really appropriate: great!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
That story was cute! I love stories where Holmes gets hurt! I guess I like it because it makes him seem more human... and because I like reading about Watson taking care of him! _
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh my, you've got some mad skillz! I would fave this, in a second, but the bit of arguing makes me too sad to fave it, however I am sure I will come back. I'm just a softie...XD
hesagoodman chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I found my way over here through KCS's favorite stories, and I must say I'm glad I did. I've seen few of the Granada episodes, but your grasp on Holmes and Watson's personalities suits me completely! Thank you for posting.
Volume-Of-A-book chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Nice job, I found myself a little squimish when reading it so I can say with certainty that your descriptive powers are certianly vivid :)
glancesherlock chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
A beautiful example of their relationship. Thank you!