Reviews for Softly and Without Remorse
HelloSasusaku chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That was awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, that was so touching, I loved it. 3 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
JAHHHH SO CUTEE
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Cool
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really liked this a lot and that line that Sakura says in the end, "...but I won't be your wife. I'll just be yours" is sooooo romantic! I love it!
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
haha that was really cute!

and people love sap!
AdotD chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
nicely written. thank you.
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wah! I loved that :) arrigato for sharing!
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aw, thats cute how he "only has eyes for her" xD

beautiful.
WednesdaySnow chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
beautiful.

I really loved it- I was crying so much as I read the story/

I really liked how you made it so that the original conversation btw Sakura and Sasuke was a flashback, of Sakura looking back at it-

I think that added to her remorse/regret.

Great one-shot-

keep up the wonderful writing.

TekJounin chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Perfect! I'm so enthralled with the way this went. I'm beyond happy that there wasn't a weeping Sakura at the end.

The fact that they're both on the same page now makes it less a happy ending and more of a new beginning, as equals.

Amazing that the avenger took some time to learn a new skill, of caring for the living and the future. And, happily, Sakura taught him the need for it by respecting herself.

If only all stories were so thoughtful and balanced. :)
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
*heimlichs*

Wonderful story-I really liked the angsty beginning, even as I was wishing for a happy ending. I'm such a sap like that. And speaking of ending, I am in love with the ending. I love SasuSaku, and while I really like those fluffy fluffy ones, I like your subtly sweet and perfect ending to this one, too.

Another beautiful piece of writing; you amaze me with your skillz!
Sapere Aude chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
kyah i love how sasuke realized his mistake.. i've actually read this one a long time ago, i just reviewed now..
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
i give clicky life! yenno ...theres this song i was listning that u might wat to hear it totally ...mabe kinda fit with the story called the story by Brandi Carlile this story was a little angsty but i felt the need for angst today
Dimly chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I don't think it was bad; you need to give yourself more credit with stories like this! :D
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Ack. What have you DONE?

xD Actually, this wasn't bad. Not at all. Your angst was absolutely wonderful, but there are places here and there would I would word things rather differently. I don't know if it's personal preference, or not xD.

I found Sakura very in character, though Sasuke...OOC. Although, I guess, that's somewhat expected, right?

The storyline would've been just PERFECT if Sakura rejected him in the end. I mean, what's the point of angst if it has a happy ending? I thought it would've meant much more if it ended that way. However, this was your story, and your wording here was rather nice. So good job. (:

xpeekaboo