Reviews for Lessons in White
amyblair chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Loved blood and scars and bandages... It was the way Winchesters showed love.

Sweet story, loved Sam taking care of the big brother and the big brother, of course, taking the punches from the scary monster.

Lovely job!
Spense chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
As always, this is a wonderful story. I've loved all the others as well, but just haven't been anyplace where I had the time or ability to review!

This has all the elements that please: witty dialogue, excellent discriptions, characterizations that say it all, and above all - supurlative writing.

I love the section where Sam is undressing Dean: 3 shirts, pants, knife, 2 switchblades . . . LOL. So very Dean. The weapons are just part of the dresscode.

And Sam's mental retelling of how the Bunyip got to Dean. Amazing how just another day at the office hides such strong, underlying emotion and motive.

As always, a truly excellent, enjoyable story.
Phx chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
LOL - loved the snark and brotherly banter even when Dean isn't really conscious enough to participate. You are one of the few who can truly keep Dean in character even when he's the one in the vulnerable position :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was beautiful. Thank you.

-Ellie
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Again ..Wondeful. You're the h/c Queen. :) Adore the way you write the boys relationship. Such great observations here on how their relationship "works".

Thank you.
staceycj chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Another painful story, both physically and emotionally. Sometimes I really and truly do wonder how Dean survived all of those years without Sam. It must have been hell. Sam is pretty good at doing what he wants when he wants, he is more "adjusted", but Dean confuses me. I really don't know how that boy survived all of those years. Anyway, I really liked this story. I look forward to your updates in my inbox.
saschi chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Really sweet story! You always show them taking such good care of each other. I also liked the sweet little bit about Dean sleeping differently with Sam gone, and how Sam found it out. And I totally agree with the reviewer who said we have GOT to read the one with Sam and the hickeys and Dean FINDING the hickeys...heeheehee! Thanks for another great fic!
Zaphire chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
The story was great, my favorite lines:

"Dean would respond with a reminder of the time he'd had to strip an unconscious Sam and found those really impressive hickeys from the girl he'd been dating in high school, and they'd both pretend they didn't have to be doctor and therapist and caretaker for each other on a too-regular basis. It worked. They made it work"

SEE NOW i GOT to go back and see if I can win the bidding on you as writer cause that reference would so be story I would ask for.

You have got to make that story, pretty please with a cherry on top.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This was great. I can see how it would be true. Having the patience and love for a brother to do anything for for the read.
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aww. Loved this!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aw...that was wonderful. _
shelby02 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This story did a great job showing how the boys take care of one another. You always manage to bring the heart of the boys relationship and their love for one another right to the surface. Another job well done!
spnMom chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I loved this the first time I saw it in Rainbow, but it was still great the second time around. I especially loved the line in the beginning "two feet lugging four feet's worth of weight". I was thinking height when I first read it, then I pictured Sam carrying Dean as a four footed behemoth. Loved the visual!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Aw this story was lovely.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4