Reviews for Things Present Things Past
Helena1414 chapter 46 . 7/16
I loved this story! A little masterpiece indeed. One of the best Spuffy fic I've read.
Your portrayal of Giles is spot on.
Helena1414 chapter 26 . 7/16
Oh, didn't see that coming! One chipless vamp coming through. :D
What a fantastic read! Every character is so vibrant, and the OCs are brilliant. Ten years late to this fic, but just want to say THANK YOU! Best I've read in a very long time.
Loving this fic so fat. Had to leave a review to high-five you for "William the Blushy". Too funny.
brookemichelleee chapter 46 . 11/28/2014
This was really amazing. Your Spike is spot on!
HTSWasRubbish chapter 46 . 11/15/2014
That was amazing.
HTSWasRubbish chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
Man, I am absolutely loving this story, but the inclusion of the trio just put an large damper on the whole thing. I really disliked those characters. I know they were meant to be comic relief for the most part of their run, but god do they annoy me.

I want badly to continue, I just wish I could skip the trios scenes.
all forms of fluff chapter 46 . 8/30/2014
I suspect after 10 years you have heard all the good and the bad things one has to say about this story, so I will simply leave you with this. I absolutly love the way you worte Anya. She is just how I remember her from the show and I could see her in my mind when I read those parts. Really the only person i would classafy as out of character would be Angel. Its not that he was written wrong I just didn't feel like he should have been in this story in the first place. Then again you needed him and Cordillia to bring news of happenings with Xander to force the issue of Spike going back. However once those two shows seperated Angel's character became more then a menicing boyfriend, or evil bastard, and I can not recencile what he is in my mind all thes years later with what he might have been like when this story was writen. No matter the case the story is verry well writen. Thank you for giving it to us to read.
Margueritedaisy chapter 46 . 6/7/2014
Wow-what a wonderful story, from enticing beginning to the satisfying ending! Loved, loved, loved it!
Spuffles chapter 39 . 5/21/2014
lol vanderWHEDON! :)
Spuffles chapter 32 . 5/21/2014
hahahaha quark looks like snyder...i swear there is a reason for that! love this fic a lot its actually grammatically ccorrect like me usually but not today cos i cant be bothered :)
Spuffles chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
Yes! FABULOUS! Didn't like Angel as competition for Spike but also as a boyfriend for Buffy. So wow I like this one :)
theLadyCheshire chapter 46 . 5/13/2014
very well done! i enjoyed your work. I am impressed at your characters and story ideas.
Cecilia Green chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
HOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYY CRAAAAAAAAAAAP!
Jhiz chapter 46 . 3/23/2013
This is simply a wonder fiction from start to finish. Definitely worth the read.