Reviews for SasuIno: Fairytale Endings
aiko mariano chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
gashong!XD if i was ino ill cry over happiness
sasuino4evr707 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
hi i read thm all but my altogethr fav one was wen hinata n naruto set sauske n ino up n the one were garra n ino get married. I think itwas stupid for sasuke to not do anything but still i luv the ending its too angsty n sweeeeeeeeet n beutiful! But i hate u alot! First u kill sasuke thn u stopp making more of these freakn awesome 1 shots.;) Ah well i look forward to ur othr work!11
sasuino4evr chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
come on thats tooooooo sad soo not sasuino

i appreciate u tryng to mix thngs up but for EVRYONES sakea stix to the cute nd sweet story k?
sasuino4evr chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
WhatThehell!Y wold u do this for sasukes bday wat the hell kinda storie was that!

It was sweet in a sad way
sasuino4evr chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
"AAARRGH! Boys are jerks!" She screamed.

"Nope, we aren't. Only some of us are." Ino turned around to see who was talking. It was a raven-haired boy who might be the same age as her, with onyx eyes, and a smiling face (A/N: Itachi didn't kill the clan yet!). Ino just raised an eyebrow.

cccuuuuuute luv it!
sasuino4evr chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
im srry but this was to sad ino would nevr do that its ok not as cute as ur othr ones rhogh sry...
sasuino4evr chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
"Idiot. You really thought Yamanaka Ino would go down that easily?" She said, her confidence returning.

luv this!

"Hey teme, that was beautiful. Who knew you had a poetic side to you?" Dang. He was caught, red-handed, by Naruto no less.

"Shut up dobe." Oh well, it was the only comeback he could think of at the moment.
sasuino4evr chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
In another part of Konoha, Sasuke and Naruto were sparring. They had just finished training and were currently resting. (Really, Sasuke's so obsessed with training that he trains in snow. Go fig.) Just then, Naruto asked Sasuke a question.

"Sasuke, what do you feel about Ino?"Sasuke choked on the water he was drinking, but he managed to make it sound like a cough.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, How. Do. You. Feel. About. Ino." Naruto repeated, not seeing the face Sasuke was making, and that he was becoming red as a tomato.

"We're good friends, why?" Sasuke replied, shaking off his blush.

I LOVE THIS PART
sharinganeye272 chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
naww that was so cute looking forward to all your other stories! ta!
Chuu112 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
saying "ino-Chan" to ino doesnt really suit sasuke
NIVNIV chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
love it so romantic :)) good story
Wolfygirl29784 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
LOVE IT!
Maika Akarui chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Wow! I have to say that this collection of Fairy Tale fics is one of the best I have ever technicalities, you barely made grammar and spelling mistakes. Very good!

In terms of plots and storylines, you have cool original ideas. I just can't relate some of the stories to their corresponding fairytales though.. but it is really a great idea of using widely-loved fairytales as a guide to create these stories. (I'll have you know, I'm a big Disney fairytale fan ever since I was a child)

Lastly, great job on bringing out the best in the SasuIno pairing! They're the best Naruto pairing (in par with NaruHina for me) there is. My personal favorite was the last chapter. Can't believe Sasuke would be really so mushy! The others were great as well, though I got saddened by the tragic ones. Hehe, still, great job! Cheers to you! *joins the party and eats cake!*
Lamanth chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
Cake...yummy *sighs* Hang on, it'll have fruit in it, won't it? Yuck, none for me thanks.

Again it was just too bloody sweet, I glad they got their 'Happily Ever After' if there were ever two people who should get a happy ending then it's Sasuke and Ino.

Love Lamb