Reviews for Overformality
Remembrance123 chapter 1 . 2/20
"Reviews would be appreciated, even if you just want to tell me that I'm nuts"—Well, you're nuts! LOL! But, not in a bad way. I find myself shipping this full-speed ahead and I blame you. I just love what you did with these two. 3
Nataliablue chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I've always liked Shelke, which really is a pity because there is so little of her when it comes to fanfiction. I never thought of these two together, not even after replaying the Dirge for the first time in years a few months ago. But, I have the feeling you've planted the seed in my brain. I'm not sure if I should let this rarepair blossom or wither, but I think I'll let it blossom.

This was an excellent story! I see why it won a contest!
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Took me three times of reading this to fully get its meaning...but then again I was probably tired..But hey this story is highly intriguing and also unique...Very few people on fanfiction have the guts to write an actual story about these two and involve romance, or for the matter any romance concerning Nero.

So I commend you for daring to write him AND Shelke..Very interesting story indeed...
Straberry Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I hope you write a new chapter soon! Great job! :)
Ski October chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Well, yes you ARE nuts...

But the good kind!

I really like what you did with this pairing...

Good job!

*holds out good job brownie*
Raining Moon Song chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
There's absolutely nothing canon about this couple, you know. That's why i's not easy.

Yeah, you're nuts, but you're also a gifted writer. Even after I lost all respect in you I'll admit that.
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, Overformality, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Short Fic Category. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by mollymillions and passed to the judging rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Sai, Co-Admin of The Genesis Awards
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
As always, marvelous!

Your writing style is very professional, and I always feel like I'm reading a book that's been published.

The characters are top-notch! And I was saddened at the Argent part. No! D:

I had to re-read it, because it was awesome that way (at least reread some of it, for the giggles), and your Shelke is always fun to read!

Great job with the sudden pouring of Lucrecia's memories into Shelke. The description made it feel like it was happening to me, and I flinched. Poor Shelke!

I couldn't help fangirling at the part where they, y'know, kissed (for obvious reasons).

Great job, this is top notch! I have no criticism, obviously. This is amazing! I could fill this page up with praise, but I don't think that would be... appreciated, I suppose. xD

Much love! Keep on doing what you do best!

Adios!
Marilena chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I like this; it's interesting and well-written. It's quite the solid example of how Shelkero could work in a way. It doesn't showcase how a future romance between the two would be plausible, all things taken into consideration, but this little extra it adds to their relationship is definitely not badly done. I'm not sure I'm convinced per se, but that's merely a matter of personal preference and it doesn't change the fact that this is a decent piece of work. Good job. :)

P.S. The pace was especially good, so kudos to you for that.
CrazyGirlSkye chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Nuts. Yeah, definitely. But it was really good and well written so i can overlook that. your description is real good and also realistic dialogue. just dont much appreciate shelkero fics generally, but hey, i could make an exception!
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
You're nuts. :p

Now that that's out the way: you're brilliant.

An unlikely pairing? I think so, but you've remarkably made it into something feasible and very interesting. You did well to capitalize on the gap of rank and personality bewtween them.

The idea of Shelke and Nero pursuing each other is one that never occurred to me, but you managed to illustrate it well.

Koky
tracy chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I think this is very well-written. What an interesting pairing, you're making me interested in more. :) Good luck on your nomination!
Jean V chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I thought it was really good. I never liked Shelke-based pairings, but I think your fic changed my mind a little (I'll never be able to like ShelkeXVincent fics though...) ShelkeXNero is a good pairing ) Loved it ) Looking forward to more Shelkero fics in the future )
Kagetsukai chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Extremely well-written. Shelke-based pairings don't bother me at all, quite the contrary, my favourite being Shelke x Vincent. But now I feel like I was hit in the face with a fish (lol!): Shelke x Nero really works and makes a very exciting pairing; I too remember having wondered why Shelke asked Nero such a silly question :) It made a great premise for this story, and you were very clever in mingling it with canon. Favorited!

I want more Shelkero, feed me, feed me! _
NRGburst chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow. Incredible. I should have done this a long time ago, but I'm adding you to my fave authors on the basis of this fic. Well done. Stunning use of canon detail and characterization. Flawless writing- except for one thing: adrenaline is spelled with an e. Without, it is a trademark, a brand name. You could also try using epinephrine (its synonym) because you repeat the word so many times.

I'm actually reading this as PR, (How observant of me to congratulate you on "Never Too Late" without even noticing that this was sitting in a section I'm supposed to be PR-ing) so I'm betting this will make it to the next round. Wonderful work.