Reviews for Man of Rubber, Man of Steel
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I love the House/Kutner mentor/protege interaction. It was great.

Commi
Marn chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang refrence! You win at life! Amazing story btw I love Kutner he is so underused.

well great job.
Certain Velocity chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I liked it.

It may have been because it as funny. (In a strange way.)

It may have been because I knew, for once, what they were talking about. (All those medical refrenses hurt my brain.)

I may have been because Kutner was in it. (By far, my favorite duckling.)

I may have been all of those. But I liked it, and that's all that matters, right? Right.
LostSchizophrenic chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I really liked this story, really, really. I got the title. It didn't seem slashy. But the one thing I just can't go for is House imagining being called 'Will Crusher'. You just can't do that...it's too...Star Trek: The Next Generation. Now, 'Soul Crusher' or 'Will Destroyer' or 'The Great and Powerful House'...'He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named'...'The Demon of Diagnostics'...Or really, just 'Soul-Sucking-B*s**d'...

Anyway, it was really a very good story!
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Gorgeous.

I loved it.

Slashy...ehh...no...More friendly.

Skittles...metaphorical for the LITTLE good things that life throws at you.

(That is if one LIKES Skittles.)

As for the title...” Man of Rubber, Man of Steel”

Hm I’ll say…. A mushy center inside of a hard coat?

House may appear like a hard arse but in reality he has the same sensibilities as everyone else does.

Kutner may appear to be a swishy bag of happiness (lol yeah...) but he really is a strong person.
LVEB chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
It's a good story. I usually am not very fond of the new team but you describe them in a very endearing way, especially Kutner. Now I like him. And I like his relationship with house. It doesn't seem slashy to me. It's more like the old mentor versus his younger but gifted apprentice. In a way your Kutner is like a young, lighter and undamaged House: like him he is very insightful and seems to understand people around him really well. Perhaps a little to well for his own good (I don't know if what I'm writing makes sense in english... sorry). Honestly it was a very refreshing story and I took great pleasure to read it. So thank you ! And I hope you'll continue to write in the house fandom !
muselover11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
It doesn't really seem slashy to me...more a study on Kutner's charater and behavior. Good job, but the way. Interesting read, I liked how it was so honest and different.

I think to skittles were just another element of how bizarre he is. Most people that pick out each one by color or refuse to eat are certain color are kinda weird, I've noticed, myself included. I personally do not like the purple ones. :)