Reviews for Accidental Affection
Born 2 B A Vampire chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
y no update
amainage chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
Your story is wicked good, I like your writing style. Just found it today look forward to next chap.
d'ihshtri chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
very, very interesting and entertaining!
osionide chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
Ach my head, so many percentages! How did you write all that logical stuff without endin up wi stars flyin round your head? I love how you have got into L's mind so perfectly, and the fact that you got Light drunk! Plus your H was amazin and so long aswel, and havin L stil upto his calculations in it made me giggle. More kiss scenes please :)
Jedi Galleria Amudi chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Good story!

And please update it so we could see what happens next! *jumps up in excitement*
SiRa chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
D: Come on girl, we're all waiting for an update. *Stares in front of the computer screen and presses the F5 button repeatedly.*
KyaKat chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
KyaKat chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
Best. Lemon. Ever.
Vamptastic chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Oh my god. Don't ever stop writing these. Next chapter now, please?
yanri cake chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Yan: Aw. Love the cutesy kiss scene.

Ari: ((holds up sign: Need MOAR shounen-ai))

Yan: Well, Ari is a HUGE fan of that. AS AM I XD

Ari: ((nods))

Yan: Oh, and NO MATT? He's like, asdfghjkl; awesome.

Ari: ((nods))

Yan: Uhms. Update soon. I'm lovin it. 8D

Ari: ((insert cheesy McDonalds music here))

Yan: ((bonks Ari))
UiStar0304 chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Gr, cliffie.

Update soon.
Nyu-chan chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
Awesomeness :D

Lol, I was sort of thinking that L would poke around and blow up Raito's house. XD. It would be fun, and totally something you'd do :P
firefly353 chapter 10 . 9/9/2008
aw drunk Raito-kun is so cute! all I could do was picture him acting like a kitten all curled up next to L! :) and they kissed! SQUE! cant wait for the next update!
lydia-chan chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
this was a really good chapter :]

i can't wait till' the next one!

L is getting really close to finding stuff out!;D haha
Opacus chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
Ah the cliffhangers, how they tease me. This is getting interesting for certain. I like how you had him reading the diary and being suspicious about the desk. Good thing he didn't just open the false bottom or he'd have to explain why he burnt his friend's house down.