Reviews for Sexy Vampire
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
interesting story loved it 8D
Lala chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Pretty awesome story! Good Job! I am so happy that I got to read this story!
ashes34 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i'm so sorry about your mom but u are one HELL OF AN AUTHOR! :)
RQRGJM9311 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Dude story was wayy short. Suiside huh? Well weird... Who am I kidding no idea wat 2 say exsept weird. I'm not good on suiside or makin some1 feel good. So right now ill say somin and you'll probably hate me. Suiside sound fake to me. I tried suiside a few times but my bro always come to save me. Wait why am I even saying this? If u wanna talk (doubt it) inbox me. I'm bored and military school s*cks. Like hell.
noogums chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I feel you're pain. One of my friends hung himself in the garage, I just stopped another from jumping off a high place, just 12. Even I fought depression myself, so talk to me.
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
sweet n short
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Great fic. The only way to make it better would be calling the hunter Jack.
TPcrazy chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
o.O. Sorry for your loss, my ex friend (Hate her)ate half a bottle of the tylenol extra strenth, she tried to kill herself. Luckily her friends stopped her. So I kinda know what you're going through. once more, sorry. . .

The fic was. . .? Random much.
RaG DoLL O.X chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I am so sorry for your loss, I Know how you feel. my best friend commit suicide on memorial weekend. he was only 12. If you ever need to talk email me. (I put my cell phone in the washing machine accidentally and killed it .
Quiet and Complicated chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
i'm soory to hear about your mother. i lost my brother he didn't kill himself but like your mother it doesn't seem fair that he's gone. i'm sorry . . .

as for your story i like the open-endness of it, it leaves me the opportunity to imagine whatever kind of ending i like.
Miko in training chapter 1 . 7/2/2008