Reviews for The Sacrifices For Truth
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I have been waiting anxiously for that kiss and you definitely did not disappoint! Love it! Can't wait to read the next book. :)
hpdude-4life chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Can I just say, Suze's comment of Paul being the son of Satan cracked me up. You go Meg.
Moving on, eeeek the kiss! So sweet :)
Can't wait to read this stand alone now XD
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
I clearly remember the bit where Jack takes Suze's hand and doesn't look back at Paul, at all. Gosh Paul really sucks. For your own lil brother to be a mediator too and to not comfort him and help him out for his whole life?
Gwaarn Jesse, for punching Paul in the face. Lord knows he deserved it.
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Aww I hated this bit, where Jesse thinks that Suze sent him there. I was like, 'No Jesse, she wouldn't do that!'
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
So in conclusion:
Suze Maria.
Hell yeah.
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Aww I loved this bit in the book too! Lool and I remember laughing when Suze came out with the hammer, haha.
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Omgosh I need to read the prom one shot! I'm on it *zooms away* oo and I'm so excited to read this on the train to uni xP
yay chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I really like this series thing. In case my other reviews haven't communicated that.
Milloyx chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
i really liked it but at some bits there was just a little bit too much detail that it made it seem to kind of drag on a bit.
catgirld86 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Awesome! I love it!
tridecalogisms chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
"So, Jack. What is up with your brother?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I can fully appreciate that. However, he appears to be able to move freely between the realms of the living and the dead, and I find this alarming. Do you think it is possible he is the son of Satan?"

"I mean that in the nicest way possible."

i loved that part in the book, and i love it, the end is so sweet...they are so perfect for each other! now, on to the next book...
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
OMG, so freaking awesome! Jesse is so sweet, I love how you write him and his thoughts. If you could do this for all of the other books, I would read it for sure!
Blue Brat24 chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Other than the happy ending in Twilight, this is my favorite book and my favorite story you have written. I loved the comparison between Maria and Suze. It really showed the love Jesse felt towards susannah. I loved at the end when Jesse finally allows himself to amit his love for susannah.
starbook chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
hey again! (i think i forgot to submit a signed review last time, so...oh well.)

the long and the short of it is, i really like your shock of a lifetime series. and this chapter in particular was amazing. :) it's nice to see jesse's POV.

thanks so much for writing this!

PiscesHateScorpios chapter 6 . 7/24/2008