Reviews for Auction Night
sexting-with-satann chapter 1 . 1/6
I. Just. Died. And the fact that you refered to stella as fangirling was priceless xD
SethRollinsBabe chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Loved this story 10/10
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
And out of the blue, Flack -does- end up making a bid for his Danny! o- His sister bails him out at the end, but I bet there was a fun night of RPing inspired by the aution. Very cute idea, and very well pulled off!
TaylorMyaTaylorMya chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
bice!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved loved loved this story. I am so excited you had Donnie bet on Danny. Then the addition of Donnie's sister as the winner was just great. I almost had a freak out when she bid, then you described her and I knew it was Donnie's sister so it was ok cuz Messer was still bought by a Flack. As for the ending I liked it but I think maybe if you wanted to change it you could add a little dicussion between the boys at home. I know in my mind I'm adding a little smut just cuz Danny was teased so much I think he deserves a little lovin'.
DearGravity chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
BEST. PREMISE. EVER.

Who wouldn't wanna buy Danny Messer? Although I'd go for Flack a bit more :D :D

I love when Stella goes all fangirly. Great job of keeping all of them in character!

I can has cookie? (you said cookies for reviewers)
Blank9194 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
lol, that is soo funny!

haha wow go erica :)
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
heheheeh i loved it it was so funny great job
nomy chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
i love this pairing ..love the twist for Don sister..its kinda bring a certain homely feeling for the ending..LOL..
thisaccountisdone chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This was good except for two things.

One, the painfully obvious Linday bashing.

Two, you spelt Maka wrong.
JADE chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
fun and lighthearted...perfect!
Waterhouse Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Cute cute cute! *fan girl mode* I love fluffy fics like this! Yay! Now I'll be all smilely for the rest of the day. Keep up the good work!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That was a great story! the ending wasn't that bad and cant wait to read more of your stories!