Reviews for Defying Gravity
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I do think the ending was quite rushed but you still did really well. :3 If you did a sequel to this, it would be amazing. ;w;
bbb136 chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I liked this.

I get what you mean about the ending but even so, I think this rocks as a short story :)
Love-in-the-Stars chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
OMG, THAT WAS SO CUTE. Loved how you used Reno to get the big idiot(aka Cloud) to open his eyes. Loved it and will be looking out for more of your stuff!
Jaws Ryu-ookami chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Love it!

Here's your review.

I really have a lack of things to say-the writing is awesome, and I don't really know how I could contribute at all, haha.

Keep up the great writing!

-Jaws
acidalteredfingerprints chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Simply fantastic! I love Reno as the random ass wise person, and the ending was adorable
AlexaK18 chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
I really like your characterizations of everyone, especially Reno. Great job!
Baciare chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
This is made of pure win, honestly. :) The plot actually has substance to it, which is depressingly hard to find nowadays. And isn't just pieces of cliche crap stuck together. I really liked how you uncovered Reno, so to speak, progressing from typical Turk to a man who had his life changed, especialy the detail of how his accent morphed. Geostigma!Cloud was charactized very well. I liked the snapshots of what happened while Cloud was sick. Reno's "tall-dark-an'-handsome" made me giggle, ahaha. Hesistant Cloud Pushy Leon Pure lurve. So, after all this blathering, I hope you gleaned the main idea of my pure adoration for this story! :D
TopKat chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
the work shows! I loved it. Really did. Reno's personality was great, there was a good absence of cliche, and it was generally (as usual!) well-written. Brilliant! :)
numberman123 chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
It's a pretty fic! XD Lol, just kidding, but it was wonderful. I love how it portrayed them both, it fit with my profiles of them. Especially with the bit about Leon's pastry addiction, I knew that man had to have some weaknesses. XD

I love the ending, poor Cloud has no choice but to love Leon now, but I wouldn't mind too much if I were him. :D
Song Of The Green chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
i have to say that i really like this one. it's actually a lot better than the other few I have read on this couple. it's not too mushy gushy, but still good. i look forward to reading your other stories _
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
LOL!

I loved it! Please make a sequal!
abbybyrd chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Well sh*t, for something this beautiful and well-written you deserve a hundred amazing reviews! Seriously. This story is brilliant and heart wrenching. I want there to be more but i love where you ending it.

Never stop writing hun, 'cuz you have a gift.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
totally amazing :)
fireykaigurl chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
O.O Im reviewing Im reviewin! Dont kill me

I liked this one. Twas really good. Wootage for some cleon action at the end XDD
me-obviously chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Oh gosh. Cloud. I love you but I love it even more when you're sick or injured. Liked the comatose part, you got the characters down to the extent that I could tell who they were by your descriptions and dialogue. I just wish there was more Yuffie and Cid in here. But Reno made up for it, though I never thought of him as having a thick accent - even when scared, like in AC.

Loved the ending. I hope you're planning a sequel.