Reviews for Lost Truths
marthapreston4 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
okay sooooooooo he hears from his mom begging him to give the man a chance and he screams at him ...unlikley and bratish
prety chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
i think that this story is brilliant. I enjoy in reading it, especially in ron whereabouts, lupin reactions and friendship .. I hope that you will update it soon.
LadyFreak chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
noooo how could you end there!? Update update! Brilliant tale. Similar to the other severitus fics, but i love your dante!
thegirlinthewindow chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
i really enjoyed reading Lost Truths, and I look forward to what happens in the following chapters, especially after the wonderful cliffhanger you broke off with. However, I am slightly confused about the polyjuice. You said that Albus was going to use polyjuice so he can pretend to be Harry, but won't the polyjuice make Albus look the way Dante does since that is his actual appearance? Looking towards the next chapter!
hummingpetal chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
A wonderful tale! Please update son, it's cruel to leave us hanging so!
cckeimig chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
Well, so it's been a while...I started from Chapter 1 once more since I kind of forgot the context. It's still pretty awesome and I am glad you've not abandoned the story. :-)
MareG8 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Oh my god! This is a gem, I can't believe that I stumbled on it by pure coincidence!
This was bloody brilliant! The way the details of the story were weaved was just enticing. Every time I dropped my phone to do some actual work I found myself picking it back up to continue reading... You're just brill!

PS. You repeated the part where Dumbledore tells Harry that 'Mione and Ron had gotten him gifts twice as well as the bit with Harry's reaction :)
fanofstorys chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
loved the end at chapt.11 (awww, sev playing with grandchildren)
P.s thanks for continuing this story
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
So what new torture to you have for the small family? Please write more!
TheresMusicInMyEars chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
... it's decided... cliffhangers. officially. SUCK!

Good story by the way! ;)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Oh, wow! What an amazing story! I really hope that you'll update again soon!
LGilbert1982 chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
I truly love this story. I love the witty banter between the two. The reactions of the others are exactly as I would have expected as well. I can't wait to see Draco's reaction to him and where you decide to sort him. Part of me hopes for Slytherin, while the other half hopes for Ravenclaw. At least in Ravenclaw he might be able to manage a friendship with Draco and a few of his old Gryffindor pals without a huge amount of trouble. Not to mention it would prevent fights that he would get in with Ron, and Hermione finding out too soon, if he were in Gryffindor again. I also can't wait to see what this vision is about. I'll be looking forward to the next update. :D
beautifulbee22 chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
I freaking love this story. and I was so honored this chapter was dedicated to me! I was like WHAT!? 33 I love Dante, this is the best Severitus I have ever read. It is so different from all the rest. I am so happy you updated. Can't wait for the next chapter!
cara-tanaka chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
Looking forward to more
WhiteFang001 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Oh please continue!
This has been such a joy to read and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Please write more and update soon!