Reviews for His Is A Wonderful Life
LetItFlow0992 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Nice one, Kari!
icehizzari chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I can't believe that you're getting negative reviews on this for being a 'Takari' supporter, when you clearly say you're NOT! LOL... hey, Daisuke's my favourite character, too, but I wasn't offended by this story in the least. Sure, without Daisuke, I doubt either Takeru or Hikari would be alive, but I'm pretty sure Daisuke himself would laugh at a story like this-that's what I did. Great fic, I mean, that's what these are supposed to do, right? Make you laugh, while giving you an insight at the same time! Anyways, if people can't appreciate good writing like this, they're taking life way too seriously!
Azn Angel Hikari chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
screw this worthless piece of shit
Jedi Takeru chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Nicely done. Very original. This teaches aa good lesson to ALL Digimon 02 fans who do't like Davis. *activates a lightsaber*
Ladychichi chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
i like keep writing i think ill do my own version
Uknown chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
This is so funny I'm still laughing, hahahahahahaha!
Master of Reviews chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
ANOTHER perfect masterpiece written by the Create Card. It wasn't as funny as "Three's Always a Crowd", but it's still good. I look forward to Digimon: The College Years.
Cheezeburger Lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
hee hee hee, i love your story, i've read them all except for the the rock show and the first date, but i'm getting there, i can't wait to read college years, well gotta go my noodles are burning. tee hee hee see-ya P
Says TB chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
hahahhaha!hehehhe!
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
This is You're first? WOW. I wish i could write this good on my first try. al my stuff is redone over and over, or totally ignored by readers. this is a very good fic, and i tottally agree with the "TK goes to greater lenth's for kari because of davis's competition." theme i think you are correct. 11/10. (dont tell that i give those or i'll be booted from the tough reviewers club
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
lol..hahaha I never really looked at it that way! this is pretty funny!
Allan Smithy chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
I wish I'd got to this sooner. Interesting look at how things started out for the rest of your stories; I can easily tell that this is early work. Davis is my favorite character as well, and this story helps explain my reasons. Good stuff, and funny to boot.
X King of Blades chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I can't believe TK didn't see Kari's last little trick coming...
Gold-San chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
very good
Wolfie2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
_ that was really awesome, you gotta love a writer who can joke about their favourite charater! (and you didn't try to pair him up with Kari!)