Reviews for All the Difference
Karibbean chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Fantastic writing! Really, this is great work and it's a great start! I'm very excited to see how this story will we played out now!

Oh, and just as constructive criticism... well, not even that... let's say... just some thoughts... although at this point I think I'm simply getting ahead of myself... I couldn't help to wonder as I read this how old Vincent is (11?) and also where his father came from... why wasn't he watching his son open the gifts he got from the servants? what was he doing instead?... and... if his father is so nice where and how did Vincent become so spoiled and selfish?

I greatly apologize if I've gotten out of line... for after all this is only the first chapter... but it's just that this is a wonderfully written beginning and it's brought about some curiosity.

Anyhow, I look forward to future chapters of this story! Keep up the fabulous work!
n.halloway chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Ah, I'm so torn. I want you to update this so badly - I'm wondering where you'll take this. So many possibilities! But I also want you to updated "Under the Surface" at the same time... :(

Well, just know that either update will make me happy. :D
sssweetie chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I think this is very well done! I think you portrayed Beast's (err rather Vincent's) early years very well. I can't wait to see what happens next
Burlesque Romantique chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Wow, that was good! Man, he avoided a huge disaster there! You got Vincent to act exactly how he should. None are OOC at all, well done!
stairwaytotheskies chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I'm very interested in this story! I'm glad you've decided to stray from the movie's plot and make your own version. _
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I love it. Absolutely LOVE it! You really captured the prince's personality, and I'm excited to read an AU about him that DOESN'T follow the movie plot. There really are almost NO stories focusing on the prince - this will be fun!
Blue Eyes Shining Dragon chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I don't generally read Disney 'fic, though I don't really know why. That said, I'm such a sucker for a good "What If...?" that I just couldn't resist.

You've got an intriguing beginning here. Taking "The Enchanted Christmas" into account certainly earns you brownie points for starters; having the change that causes the story to diverge from what we know be the presence of the Prince's father earns you even more. That said, it IS hard to shake the feeling that, fork in the road or not, we've more or less seen this all before. I feel like we could've tred a bit further down the road with the prologue before stopping.

Still, I very much like the idea, your writing style is as good as ever, and heck, it's always nice to read new twists on old favorites. I'll be keeping an eye on this one to be sure. :)
MissWritingMachine chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This is wonderful! I hope you update soon. It seems... interesting, and I'm excited to see where it goes.

Keep writing!

LostInLalaLand0820
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This looks intriguing. I'll be interested to follow this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I think that this was really good even though this is your first time writing BatB. I think you made Vincent's actions and speech really like the movie. And how King Thibault steps in to save Vincent really makes the fanfic unique.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! This fanfic has me hooked on it already! But then again, so does all of your works. Great job!