Reviews for Aborted Haircuts and What Came After
georgelucasisawsome chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
lololololololololololo I LOVED IT! the ending was mah favorite part! YOU sir, get a special, homemade, fresh out of the oven COOKIE. you were not only able to kept all of the character's personalities in-check (maybe not so very much for Raven) but you also managed to make clever jokes and modern-day understandings that anyone can understand! this is why i like this website. for people like you, and your stories as well!

if you can, maybe try and make sequal (it dosn't have to include the barber) but you can use othercharacters from other tv shows. maybe even from some movies! anyway, thanks for the great story and hope you keep up the good work!

p.s. please tell me your prefered postal service. UPS or Fedex? you WILL recive your cookie, trust me.
Ribke chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
... MOOOOMMYYYYY! DX
chopper chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hey its fred for courage the cowardly dog!
Lari and 11-15 O'clock chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This was an awesome fic, I would never have thought a 'Courage the Cowardly Dog' and 'Teen Titans' cross-over would work so well, but this is one of the best One-Shots Ive ever read.

This was funny interseting and it has great writing.

I wonder how the Titans would react to some of Courages' other villians.
Known Unknown chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is hilarious. Freaky Fred was always the creepiest villain in Courage, and I especially love that you put in the singing during the scene with Raven.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
He! That was perfect! I remember that episode, and I could hear his voice in my head when I read the 'naughty' parts.

It was creepy in a funny way.

TTFN!
lunachand chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
this story was hilarious! i had forgotton about the children that sing when fred rhymes in his head. i loved your attention to detail and that you kept everyone in character. it was just like watching an episode- and it was fun to read

]
The Bloody Red Lantern chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Quick someone get a purple dog named Courage, nice i didnt catch on which fred it was until the naughty line
Denalien chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
DUDE,YOU STOLE THE FRED FIGURE FROM COURAGE THE DOG!(or what ever that cartoon's name!)

But don't worry it still a good story,i was just suprised!
Cylor chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I really should have read this sooner. CLASSIC.
Svergon chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
An amusing work, more people should write in this vein.
MrsLovettsPies chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Omg... You are amazing! I love Fred -hug-
timkhj chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That is so twisted that it actually WORKED! Great job!
Tyr'll chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I twitter as I sit and compose this review, a genious work you have authored, it's true.

I laughed and giggled my way through this piece, and I have to say that it was wonderously well done. Having seen the episode with Fred, seeing his creepy smile and hearing his drawlish undertones as he rhymed with 'lah lah'ing children in the backround came so naturally, it was hilariously scary.

I really think that your writing fit the mood and persona that was Freaky Fred.

But excuse me as I giggle,

“Do you have to speak in rhyme all the time?” she snapped, then did a double take. Argh! He had her doing it now too!

With a surprisingly fast movement she wasn't prepared for, he whipped a steaming hot towel out from behind his back and flung it on her face. It was so hot that she fell back and clutched at her face in blind pain, losing her concentration, all her telekinetic missiles falling to the floor.

“No,” he replied, still in that amiable tone, and she heard the distinctive brz of a buzzer turned on.

This had to be my favorite line. I look forward to reading more of your works.

Good Luck in coming up with some more material.
jjgonejello chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Oh, my gosh, I adore this story! Not many people would have dared to cross Courage the Cowardly Dog and Teen Titans. This is definitly one of the best fanfics I have read so far.

Kudos to you!